Talk to me

(Hey, I wanted to say thanks for all the comments and votes on this story ^^ and the views too! It means a lot to me, it really dose. Thank you all so so so much for the support!)

~Goldie's P.O.V~

Foxy still won't talk. He's being quite. He's not shaking anymore but he's not saying a single word to me or anyone! Bonnie tried playing his favorite songs on the guitar, Chica tried cooking his favorite pizza - extra three cheese- and even Freddy tried getting him to talk...he doesn't say a word. He'll smile,frown,pout, and make silly faces but he won't make a sound. I was sitting in the kitchen....my claws where slowly scrapping my skin, I wasn't meaning to. I was just scared. Foxy was in the cove with Chica and Bonnie. Freddy was trying to find ways to help....I was alone in the kitchen. The voices....they've been so quite, now they where yelling. Some blamed me, some blamed Freddy, some blamed Foxy....but I KNEW who to blame. I blamed that damn voice. I growled and looked at the table....I could feel myself wanting to break down and cry, I didn't know how much I'd miss his voice when I told him to take a nap. But now I wanted nothing more but to hear him talk even if it was something bad. I slammed my head on the desk and groaned....

~Bonnie's P.O.V~

"Come on Foxy. Goldie's worried sick. Say anything, even a whimper would help." I shook Foxy gently, he looked at me and then shrugged and looked away.
Chica sighed "Foxy....Goldie needs you to talk.... I-uh...we need you to talk" foxy just looked down sadly.....
It stayed quite...until...
Foxy's face shot up and he gasped
Before breaking into a coughing fit. Me and Chica went to help him, I was patting his back "Foxy? What's wrong?"
His eyes where linking slightly, he mumbled alil thru the coughs and Chica went to get Goldie. When they got back Goldie ran to Foxy and cupped his face. Foxy had stopped coughing but his eyes still leaked.
"F-foxy what's wrong? Foxy please say something...." Goldie pulled him close and held him tightly...."I'm real." Was all anyone heard before a loud wince was heard.
(Sorry this update is so short ^^"" the next one will be longer)