Calm

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I sighed and leaned on the ship in pirates cove. Darky had supposedly gone to help foxy, bonnie and chica where with Freddy getting ready for the show day. A sick nostalgic feeling creped in my stomach along with an over powering worry.
I growled and unknowingly clawed my arm, I notice I had done it only after it was bleeding. Not enough to matter tho. I covered the spot with my hand and sighed again. I had to try not to listen to the voices. Now singing in unison how somehow this is my fault and how Foxy's gone.

~Bonnie's P.O.V~

"You okay?" I asked chica plugging up my guitar. "I'm fine. Just worried you know" I did know. We where all worried about if Darky could actually pull it off In helping foxy.
"...it feels wrong to do a show. When all this is happening." She looked down uneasily at the prop cupcake In her hands. I nodded slowly "Well....Freddy said we can't afford not to. The place is already in bad shape if we keep from doing shows for to long we wouldn't be able to pay any of the bills." She nodded sadly. I frowned and walked to her "hey, cheer up. It'll be okay" I placed a hand on her cheek. She softly smiled "Thanks...."

~Freddy's P.O.V~

Pacing back stage listening to bonnie and chica's conversation I kept nervously tapping mic on my leg. Chica was right. In a way is was wrong to do a show at this time, as if nothing was wrong. I know that. But we're still a business and businesses have commands.
I sighed and figured I should check on Goldie before the show starts up.
I walked to pirates cove , knowing he'd be there because he's been staying in there a lot lately, and slowly peeked in. "Goldie? " he was sitting at the hull of the ship he came to me with his hand covering a spot on his arm. I frowned. " are you okay?"
"I'm fine"
"Don't lie. You clawed yourself didn't you?"
He went silent.
I sighed "Goldie...."
"I didn't mean to." He removed his hand from the spot, luckily it wasn't to bad of a scratch.
" I know. Just clean it okay?...and...you know you don't have to be alone back here. You can join us on stage if you want "
He nodded looking down.
" its fine" he said.
I nodded "I understand. Just.... Don't do anything to bad okay?" He nodded. I patted his shoulder and left back to the stage.