....

~Next day the shows already over. ~
~Goldie's P.O.V~

It's 10:30, chica told to be in pc by 11. I didn't have any things to do till then. I waited til Freddy was off stage and away from pc before I darted there. I stepped inside and Foxy saw me right off the back "what are you doing back here? What if fre-" I cut him off "shh! Just be glad I'm here because even I don't know why." He looked at me for a sec, nodded, then hugged onto me. I hugged him back and smiles abit bit then frowned when I remembered what Freddy said. He looked at me "what's wrong?" I shook my head "nothing I'm fine." I looked around the room, maybe chica had planted something. The room looked normal. Foxy looked at me and frowned "Goldie are you sure your okay?" I nodded and sat down, he looked unsure but sat beside me. He nudged my arm and I looked at him, he licked my cheek and I could feel myself blushing. I smiled and he smiled back. "So....uh....your....how long are ye staying in here?" He asked, I tilted my head "well....as long as I can I suppose. I miss just being able to hang out...." He looked down and nodded. I moved his face to look at me "hey....its okay, its gonna be okay." I lightly kissed him and he smiled a returned a slightly deeper kiss, after we pulled away he hugged me and his tail waged abit, we stayed silently hugging for a few moments until I heard Freddy and chica coming down the hall, I jumped away from Foxy and looked to the certians as Freddy pulled them open. He was looking at chica and talking but when he looked up his ears went back "Brother.....why are you in here...with him." Foxy looked down and chica walked over to him. I just shyed down and looked to the floor. "Goldie out." He growled I started to walk to the door but chica tossed Foxy at me, we both yelped and he landed on top of me. Both of us flared up with blush Freddy growled and went to pull him off of me but something inside of me made me hug Foxy tightly around the waist "NO FREDDY DONT TOUGH MY PIRATE!" I yelled and Freddy stopped and looked at me. "Goldie Finnican Fazbear what is the meaning of this?" His eyes went dark and I looked away and lessened my grip on foxy, Chica walked up beside us and stomped the ground "Freddy can't you see? Goldie dosnt want to have to stay away from Foxy, your forcing them to stay apart!" Freddy growled and then looked at us. I bit my lip and sat up putting Foxy on my lap I looked down "F-Freddy.... I-i..." I could feel tears dwelling "....Freddy I....I'm not.... I like Foxy...." Foxy saw me starting to cry and he slightly nuzzles me I looked him in the eye and took a deep breath, "Freddy....I'm not letting you keep us apart." Freddy looked shocked and enraged "....fine....if you want him, you can have him...." He whispered and turned his back on us my ears perked up alil "really?" "....but....You...are no Fazbear." He walked out the room and my heart sunk....Foxy looked at me "Goldie...Goldie I'm so sorry." I didn't respond.... Chica sat by us "Goldie. Goldie " she tried to get my attention but it didn't work....my own brother.... I hid my face in my arm and cried hard, Foxy rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

~Foxy's P.O.V~

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Oh shut up NO! DAMMIT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I hugged Goldie, Freddy was his older brother he never showed it but they had a strong bond....and now thanks to me Freddy disowned him. "Foxy I'm sorry, I didn't think Freddy would do that." Chica whispered, I looked at her and my ears went back. She hugged onto Goldie trying to calm him "I'm sorry...." She stood up and ran out the room I nuzzled Goldie and he slightly looked at me, his cheeks where covered in black tears, I slowly wiped them away, "I...im so sor-" I was cut off by Goldie pressing his lips to mine, I softly kissed him back "its okay....I'll be fine" he slightly smiled but he still didn't look okay, but I let it slide. He hugged me and nuzzled his face into my chest, I hugged him back and we fell asleep.

*~a few days past, Freddy hasn't said a word or even looked at Goldie, Monday comes but nothing is said about shutting Foxy down.~*

(Okay that's all for now, sorry it's short. I wanted to update I'll try to make the next on longer)