I'm sorry....

(new part....ok so when we left off freddy was standing in frount of foxy and foxy's lil dark side kicked in...so yahhh.....enjoy!!!!)

~Foxy P.O.V~

"kill him....kill him...let him feel the pain you have to share..."   'he' kept asking!But i don't want to hurt Freddy....but the feeling of his blood....NO!Freddy looked scared....he feared me?How could anyone fear me?.....ok so that was a stupid thing to ask....i walked closer to freddy.....he backed up to the wall and looked at me....im sorry....im sorry....im sorry....im not!I clawed out at freddy and left the marks of proof on his chest he screamed out and goldie poofed in beside him.Goldie looked at freddy then to me...."f-foxy?Did y-you?" goldie asked me and i myself wanted to scream out no....but 'he' wouldn't let me....'he'  instead said "yes my new slave....ready for your turn?" after i herd 'him' make me say that i used what little power i had to whisper no....Goldie looked at me then growled.....he grabed freddy's hand and poofed away.....after that 'he' finally let me take full control i fell to the floor now crying....im sorry....... im sorry.....im sorry......i kept saying this until i was sure my voice box would burst....then i layed on the floor and looked up at my ship.....

~GOLDIE'S P.O.V~

ok sooo....all i know was i herd freddy scream and went to em...what i learned was that foxy now thinks im a slave......WELL THATS JUST PERFECT!!!!The one guy i even partly...ok more then partly...liked in this place and he calls me a slave?!?!?I took freddy out of the Pirate's Cove and sent him to Bonnie....because maybe bonnie could help him....i couldn't....i can help anyone...anyway........after i sent him off i poofed to the nightwatcher's office....i sat in the chair and talked to the voices i n my head......"i knew you guys was right.........no one can love a full on bloodthirsty killer.........you was right..."i teared up"you guys are always right"i layed my head on the desk and cryed.....i don't know why.....or how......or....well you get it......i even cared what he called me....normaly names don't matter...normaly i just ignore all the stupid names and words.....but it was coming from him......foxy.......i wouldn't have ever seen foxy as one to call others his slave....i mean....he was the weakist......sure he was fast but he couldn't fight.....he was pretty much a wimp....he never really liked standing up for himself....thats why i would normaly back him up.No one here would even dare to start a fight with me.....i could easily kill any of them....even freddy....but i guess thats why no one here trys to help me.....because there worried of upsetting me....all tho i wouldn't blame them....i do have a few anger problems...ok alot.....but i can keep myself calm enough to talk!I just sat there crying softly....because i hate others knowing my feelings....then i finally stoped my self from crying and i......maybe....kinda......sorta......clawed my arm alittle bit.....

(ok thats all for now...sorry short again..........)