Meeting

~Goldie's P.O.V~

"Hah! I knew you wouldn't hurt me!
I giggled and picked foxy up. I spun around and giggled more. " h-ow did you?" He asked, I just looked at him "I just didn't let go...." He staired at me. I put him down and hugged him. "Just be glad....dont question it...." He hugged back and smiled. Then chica called us. We went to the stage area and all them was there. Freddy looked at us weird, and I didn't realize it but I had my arm over Foxy's shoulder....I had to quickly move it.
Freddy had everyone sit in a circle and said there was some things that had to be said. He started off by saying that we had a big party tomorrow. And that I would have to cover for him again. OK I'm okay with this. Although the voices weren't but whatever.

~Freddy's P.O.V~

"Okay everyone. Next....this is about one of our family members.... And a problem." Foxy stiffined up. He knew where I was going. "Ya see....our dear lil pirate. Foxy has something that can very greatly explain a lot....Foxy do you want to tell them?" They all looked at him and he hid his face in Goldie's arm...."what is it?" Chica asked..."Well...it turns out Foxy has MPD." I said. Bonnie asked what that was. "Well guys. It's a mental illness. It stands for Multiple Personality Disorder. It kinda splits a person into multiple parts. All of with have different views." Chica and Bonnie looked at Foxy.
"So....what your saying is....Foxy lashes out because his mind is split? Chica rehashed. " yes. As he explains....one of his personalities aren't very fond of us." They nodded and I continued "so I need you guys to not be so hard on him. He can't very well control what he dose....and I dont think we'll be able to help him with that anytime soon....got it?" They all nodded and I stod up. "Good. Foxy." He looked at me "See? Everyone understands. Please dont hide things anymore. We're your family. We'll never hate you." I then walked out the room.

~Foxy's P.O.V~

Freddy walked out and everyone looked at me. "I....I'm so...so sorry guys." I said softly. I looked down and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell all of you...." Bonnie smiled and said it was okay. He was lying. It was stupid not to tell them, now they think we don't trust them. Chica looked down, then she looked at me. "Foxy....its okay. We all have secrets...." She glanced at bonnie "we all hide things sometimes....but its okay." I looked at her and then hugged onto Goldie's side. "Yeah...we do" Bonnie agreed him and chica moved alil closer to me and Goldie. "No ones pure" chica said. I looked up at them and nodded....then I looked at Goldie....he didnt are or speak....he was just looking at me. "G-gold...?...ye okay?" He shook his head and then nodded. "Y-yeah...I'm okay." He hugged me and the others joined in.
~Time laps to the beginning of the big party Bonnie, Chica, and Goldie where on stage and the kids where coming in.~ still Foxy's P.O.V~

I was sitting by the pirates cover entrance listening to the band. I had a lot on my mind. Damn right you do. Shut up. No...you can't make me without shouting up yourself....I hate it when your right. I closed my eyes and listened.
After a bit they started singing happy birthday. I hate this stupid song....I thinks its okay. Its useless. No its not. Yes it is....whatever. I hummed along with it.the birthday boy's name was Toby.... I stood up and peeked out to see. When they finished the song they where singing a new song. (Heart Beat Song by Kelly Clarkson)....it was catchy. And I liked watching the band for once. Normally it makes me sad but it just feels right today. That won't last long. Just wait. Dont mess this up. No promises. I sighed and saw some kids walking my way, I quickly hid behind the cover and heard them talking. Didn't care what they said. They sounded older. Like 13-15. I heard them stop. And then one of them pulled back the cover. I froze in my spot. But they started to walk around. And when they noticed me they walked over. One of them patted my chest "old guy....my mom used to love this guy....she said that he bit a kid." Her friend looked at me. "Why?" "Dont know....sometimes people do crazy things" she frowned. Her friend grabbed her hand "come on. We gotta go before my dad knows we didn't really go to the bathroom" and with that they walked out. Heh....good kids....

~More time pass atfer the show Goldie gos to check on foxy~

"Hey dude how ya going?"
Goldie asked. I looked at him and smiled "good. Some kids came on here" he tilted his head "how'd it go?" He asked. I closed my eyes. "It went well....'he' didn't mess with them....and they where nice...." He smiled "that's good...." He started to walk out but stopped. "What's that?" He said. I looked at what he ment and it was the wooden star. "O-oh....t-that. Don't worry about that." He looked at me then walked to it. Disobedience much? I was about to stop him but he picked it up and read what was on it. It said 'I'm sorry for being a mess up' he frowned and looked at me. "Foxy....is this for me?" I nodded and he continued "aw....foxy your not a mess up. W-when did you make this?" I told him and he looked at it. "Foxy....you don't need to apologize.... But....thank you." He hugged me and I blushed and hugged back. We stayed like that for a bit then he smiled. He started to say something but the frowned. "I....I got to go..." He then walked out. He hates you. No he doesn't. Yes he does. No....

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I was walking away from pirates cove. Dammit why did he have to go and make this. Why is it so hard to not like people....I felt dark tears dwell up. I walked to the kitchen and slid down the wall in front of the sink....the voices kept saying that I'm wrong. And that I can't do this. I can't like him. They said Freddy would hate me....they was right. I put my head on my knees and started to cry and mumble "i-is it ready that bad?.... People say love is great.....w-why does it hurt....?" more tears flowed as I cried softly. I started to claw at my arm...."why must I hide things?...why do people have to have secrets... " the voices knew why...I cried more and then I heard someone open the door. I looked up as Chica turned on the lights. "Goldie?....you okay" I nodded. But she still came up to me and sat in front of me. "What's up?....is it that mpd thing?" I shook my head. "I....I just.....it hurts..." I whispered. She asked what hurt....so many things. I closed my eyes and cried more. Choking out my words. "Life....love....why can't it be easier....w-why can't it just be okay." She looked at me with worried eyes. "G-Goldie....I know its hard....and....I dont know why. Its just how it is...." I cried more and started clawing my arms again, but she grabbed my hands and sat then beside me. "Don't do that....you have to stay strong." She calmly said. I looked down and tried to pull my hands free. "I don't want to be strong...it hurts...i-im do-" she covered mouth. "No....your not done. You can't be done....Your needed here." She looked at me and slight tears fell off her face. I didn't notice she was crying. I let my arms fall limp.... And whispered "I know" she let go and looked at me.I looked back at her and hugged her. "Should I tell him?" I asked her over her shoulder. "Sometimes I ask myself the same thing." "What?" She pulled away "nothing...." She looked at me and continued "Goldie....if you really do love him. You have to let him know...." She stood up and walked away. I looked at my hands and placed them on my heart....I'm going to tell him.

(That's it for now. :3 thanks for reading.)