To late?

~FREDDYS P.O.V~

I had an hour before the show started and I HAD to talk to Goldie. I had to do something, I can't let me be the reason he leaves...n-not like I really believe Foxy. I ran around the pizzeria frantically almost running into a few walls until I heard something and stopped. I looked into the bathroom and the sound slowly got louder. It was singing, quite singing. "Goldie? Y-you in here?" The singing stopped and he stepped out from one of the stalls "what do you want Freddy?" He looked upset so I'm gonna guess he knows about me going off on Foxy "I wanted to talk to you. I made a mistake by saying you weren't my brother." He rolled his eyes and looked away "pfft. Yeah right. Freddy I was hoping you'd come around....but now I honestly don't care. Not being your brother is my smallest worry." I took a step closer to him and took my hat off "but you are my brother. My little brother.... I was a terrible person for saying you wasn't." He looked at me "yeah. Yeah you where. You where and still are. Freddy you can't makes things right with me until you take back everything. You had Foxy in tears and shaking last night you know he's not really stable." I frowned at his words. I wasn't really lying to Foxy, maybe exaggerating but not lying. "You...Freddy it...it hurt that you disowned me....but now. That's the lest of my problems. I...I can't believe you would be so hard on him....he's....Freddy you yourself said that we needed to understand foxy's dilemma. You yourself said we needed to try to understand....he's hurt. He thought he could trust you....I....I thought I could...." He sighed. I took another step to him "Goldie please. Look so maybe I was harsh on Foxy but you can't really hate me for that. I-" he cut me off abruptly "Yes Freddy I can!" And he stormed past me.

~Bonnie's P.O.V~

Me and chica where talking with Foxy, he seemed off all day but we decided it's best not to ask. We heard some yelling from Goldie and Freddy and chica was gonna check it out, she went and I was left with Foxy. "So....um....How...how do you tell people you like them?" I said, trying to make conversation. He looked at me and shrugged "I...I don't know. I just....I just kinda told Goldie...nothin' special" "no I mean like...how do you do it...without getting nervous and backing out?" He looked down "ey....that's nearly impossible. I guess ye just have to tell yourself that....it'd all be okay after you tell em...and hope for the best." I nodded and he looked back to me "Why are ye asking?" My ears laied back and I looked away slightly blushing "just...for someone...I um....for a friend." He nodded and sighed. Things got quite real fast and I started to feel awkward "So. How are things with Goldie?" He looked down again and his ears narrowed back "there fine I guess....I feel like I making problems for him tho....I mean...Freddy being the way he is...it is my fault...." Damn...he's beating himself up isn't he...hmm..

~Foxy's P.O.V~

See? Now you get it. Sigh. I know I know....Bonnie looked at me worryingly and slightly nudged my arm "hey, come on cheer up. Freddy's over reactable. He's just....he's just weird. Don't go hating yourself now." Pfft. "I....I guess yer right Bonnie." I stood up and started walking off "I'll talk to you later"

(Super short update :P Hope you enjoyed :3 )