i dont want to be alone

~Goldie's P.O.V~

This wasn't Foxy , his other personality must have taken over. But before I could try to get away he dipped me and before I could question him he smashed his lips to mine. I heard the others gasp and some parents unapproving snarls. Freddy grabbed Foxy by the tail and yanked him back "What in the hades do you think your doing!" Foxy shook his head and whimpered, I stood myself back straight "F-Freddy c-calm down!" I said, chica pulled the lever to close the stage covers and Freddy pushed Foxy off stage "Go to the cove! Don't you dare let me so much as see you any longer!" He yelled at Foxy and turned to me "Golden Finnican Fazbear I will not calm down! He just made a mockery of our whole family line!" Freddy stomped towards me and forcefully pulled me back stage by the hand. When we got back stage Freddy was steamed, he took of his hat and tossed it to the floor "F-Freddy" I tried to reason with him but he cut me off "HOW DARE HE?! Kissing you in front of everybody for hade's sake! Did he NOT listen when I clearly said FAZBEARS ARE STRAIGHT!" he growled and tossed his mic. I never seen him so mad, I wanted to tell him that it wasn't so bad, that I kinda liked it, but that would only make it worse. "Freddy, Foxy has Mpd he probably didn't even know what he was doing, it probably wasn't even him!" I said, Freddy looked at me and his eyes where dark "Goldie I forbid you from being near him! He is NOT aloud to leave the cove!" "Freddy no!" I tried to protest but Freddy refused to change, "that wasn't an option it was an order! He knows damn well your straight and that today was big!" I could feel tears dwelling up, I didn't know what to do, I turned and ran to the kitchen....

~Foxy's P.O.V~

Freddy pushed me down and yelled, I ran to the cove when he asked so I wouldn't make matters worse but as I left I heard him yelling at Goldie. Why did 'he' make me do that?! Well why not? You obviously wanted to kiss Goldie, you should thank me No! Now Freddy will never forgive me! I ran up to my ship and teared up, thanks to 'him' Freddy hates me and Goldie's in trouble, it's all 'his' fault! Chica came in and went to me "Foxy....a-are you okay?" I turned to her and my ears went down "do I look okay?....Freddy hates me and i ts for something I didn't even intend on doing!" Chica frowned and walked to me "Foxy hey, i-its okay....it'll be okay." She placed her hand on my shoulder and I dropped to the floor covering my face. She thinks its okay. She doesn't know how you feel. She sat beside me and rubbed my back, how dare she try to sugar coat this. I knew she was only trying to help but....it wouldn't work, I cried and leaned on her " Freddy's never gonna forgive me....and worst of all he's not gonna let me hang out with Goldie anymore, he thinks I'm some kind of....of pedo...." I hugged onto her and she tried to comfort me....atho after abit she left, and the day went on in a bitter silence.

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I was in the kitchen, it was dark outside and I didn't hear anyone else....my head was hurting from all the crying and I just felt drained.... I clawed my arms up to the point where they hurt to even move, Freddy's not gonna let me near Foxy as long as he thinks I'm straight but....I can't tell him I'm gay....he'd hate me. He'd kill me! I sighed and rubbed my eyes. This plan was stupid. I shouldn't have made him go on stage I should have kept my mouth shut! I rested my face on my knees, and thought for a bit, I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.
After some time tho, i couldn't take the loneliness any longer. I stood up and walked to the door, I had to go check on Foxy, even if Freddy didn't want me to. I started to walk to pirate's cove and I could slightly hear crying, I stepped in and saw Foxy covering his face. I slowly walked to him and dropped down beside him, he turned to me and flinched as I hugged onto him, I winced a little bit because of the cuts on my arms. "G-goldie..." Foxy quietly said choking back tears, I looked at him and placed a hand on his cheek "shh...." I whispered, he noticed my arms and his ears went down. "I....I don't want to be alone" I rested my head on his chest and aloud my hand to fall onto his. He hugged onto me and I could feel him shaking. I looked at him and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back and calmed down a little bit as I pulled away look him in the eyes. "....I'm gonna miss you" I whispered, he nodded and looked down, tears fell down his face and soon the same happened for me. I stayed with him until he was able to fall asleep then I left the cove....I wish I could have stayed longer....

(That's all for now, sorry it's so short)