Show time!

~Freddy's P.O.V~

We spent so long preparing the show for today and mentally preparing myself to go thru with the plan, so long I got pretty much no sleep. But at lest everything was in place. I knew foxy and Goldie where hanging out in the pirates cove and that's exactly where they needed to be. The kids started pouring in and we started the show. It went mainly normal, Chica and Bonnie led more of the songs as I did a few last minute checks. Around three hours passed and when many of the kids where eating there pizza and talking among themselves the full plan went into play....hope this is enough.

~Goldie's P.O.V~

Me and foxy where playing around in the cove, I listened faintly to the band songs. Even tho I hated hearing Freddy's voice at the moment I couldn't really block them out entirely. Foxy ran behind his ship to get something and I smiled before going to peak out the curtains, the kids where running and playing and having fun tho many where starting to settle down. I heard foxy walk up to me and he hugged onto my arm, I looked at him and he had an old child captain hat on....it was adorable. I giggled slightly and he smiled. He started pulling me back to sit down again but we both paused when we heard a voice blare from the stage "Okay kids. Today we have a....a story for y'all. Now, this is the story of two best brothers." I growled slightly at Freddy's voice. "These two brothers where best friends. They told each other everything, they always played and sang together....the younger brother looked up to his older as a idol. Together they always....they always felt safe." I squeezed foxys hand. He knew exactly what was going on, he knew that Freddy was talking about me....Freddy continued, his words starting to skip "But....one day, one day Older Brother did something bad. It broke his younger brother's heart, and for a while....older brother didn't care." Some kids where talking quietly now. I couldn't understand them but I'm sure it was about the story. "Older brother didn't care about his younger's feelings. He was selfish....he was rude. And it stayed that way for the longest time...." I felt anger, foxy could tell, he kept squeezing my hand to calm me down, but I wanted so badly to run on that stage and push Freddy to the floor for bringing any of this up....until he said something that caught me off guard, "The older brother was warned. He was told that if he keeps being cruel he would lose his best friend, his...little brother. He was warned by alil fox. He didn't believe the lil fox tho, he pushed him away. The lil fox only wanted to help....but the older brother was to blind to see that....now....now the older brother sits alone. Do you know why kids?" The kids automatically broke out saying all the possible reasons "He was a meanie!" "Hes baaaad!" "He didn't care for others!" They said it all as tho they where talking about a criminal. When Freddy spoke again his voice cracked and sadness took his tone "T-Thats...that's right kids. A-and he didn't like being alone...h-he missed his younger brother.... H-he missed spending time with him, a-and....he felt....terrible for the way he acted. He begged for forgiveness, he pleaded with his brother....he....he tried to take it all back....K-kids...don't be like Older Brother, don't take what you have for gr-granite. Y-you never know what you got...til it's gone..." I felt much of my anger shift to a faint sadness. Freddy sounded in the verge of tears as Bonnie and chica started up the music for a song....I fell to the floor and covered my mouth, foxy dropped down beside me "G-Goldie?" Black tears ran down my face as I got hit with everything I thought I got rid of. Foxy rubbed my back and I hid my face in his shoulder. Moments later Freddy entered the cove, the show was still going on but Bonnie and chica kept the kids distracted. Freddy's face was wet with tears and he shakingly held out his arms "I-I'm sorry Goldie." I jumped up and hugged him tightly, I cried into his chest and he hugged me tightly in return.....