Confessions

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I took a deep breath and stood up. I've got to do this. He needs to know. But how do I tell him....and what if he doesn't like me back? We have a good friendship what if after I tell him and he doesn't like me he thinks I'm a creep?....The voices ran rapid in my head giving all these what if questions that I didn't need. I took a deep breath. "Calm down....foxy is a nice dude....it'll be okay." I said to myself and calmed down. I decided to wait til after tomorrow's show....

~Chica's P.O.V~

As I walked away from the kitchen I passed by pirates cove, then I realized something....back when Goldie first told me about his crush I wrote a letter to foxy. I wrote in it that I'd keep writing him....I should probably do that. Or he might feel lied to. I walked to the stage and grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen and started writing.
Dear Foxy,
Sorry for not writing, so much has happened. And I honestly am sorry that I kept you waiting. As I wriiii....I passed out. I was exhausted.

~Time Pass~

I woke up to Bonnie and Goldie getting ready for the show. Bonnie noticed I woke up and walked to me. "Sleep well?" He giggled. I yawned "y-yeah....sorry" I replied. He said it was okay. After a few moments the kids started coming in. The show went on as normal. But Goldie seemed to of been trying to drag it out. We had a Disney themed party so we sang the basic songs. The party went great and everyone seemed to of been enjoying themselves. It was fun. Hours past and the party came to a close. Goldie said he had to go do something so me and Bonnie stayed back and cleaned up. I really hope he's doing what I think he's doing.

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I walked off stage and started towards pirates cove. Freddy stopped me when I was half way there. "Hey Goldie. First off thank you so much for taking up my role. And second off I want to say that I'm proud of you bro-" I cut him off "y-yeah. Thanks bro b-but I have to go. I-" he cut me off "Nonsense brother. You must not rush. Not good for you." I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "Freddy look....I love you to but right now I really have to go. It's....it's....I....I have to go make sure the night guard's place is clean! Don't want it to be dirty for our guest." I lied and he smiled and petted my head. " good idea Goldie. I'll tell you later then. When your ready come find me." I faked a smile and he walked past me. I sighed and slipped into pirates cove.
Foxy was messing with some stuff on his ship I quietly said his name and his ears went straight. He turned to me and smiled "Hey Goldie." He stopped what he was doing and walked to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then I slightly pushed him away. "Uh....there's something I gotta....I have to tell you something...." I scratched the back of my head. He looked at me and nodded "okie. What is it?" I grabbed his hand and took him behind the ship, making sure no one saw. When we got back there I took a deep breath. "Goldie?....what was ye gonna tell me?" He asked looking at me. "I....I....I kinda...." I tried to speak. I leaned on the wall. He looked at me worried. "Goldie is it bad?" He asked. I shook my head. "Foxy....I think....well....I know....i-i....I like you....i-i I love you...." His eyes went wide. I looked at the floor. "And....if you dont l-love me back....then....its okay....I ju-" he cut me off by hugging me. "Goldie....i-i love you to...." I could feel myself blushing. I smiled and hugged him back. We stayed like that for a bit and then looked at each other. "I thought you'd think I was a creep." I said. He smiled and hugged onto me again "I would never"....
I smiled then thought of something. I looked at him " but uh....we can't let the others know. Its kinda a crime in my blood line to uh....you know be gay. And if Freddy finds out he'll never forgive ether of us." I said. Foxy nodded.

~Foxy's P.O.V~

Goldie said we can't let Freddy know. I nodded. Hmm? "Got it. I won't let him find out." I said and smiled. Goldie smiled back "good" we hugged again. This is cheesy.... Although this could be fun. Don't you dare say anything to Goldie. I won't....I swear. Hmm yeah sure.

(That's all for now, sorry it was so short XC any way see you guys next time! ;3 )