Rebuilding

....everyone went quite.

Goldie shoot up automatically alert "Foxy!" He flinched and grabbed his side.
"Stay down Gold. It wouldn't be smart to move around to much." Goldie looked over to the purple bear catching his breath.
"D-darky? Why are you...?" His eyes trailed off to look at the faces around him.
"I'm just giving you enough strength to wa-"
"Where's Foxy?" Goldie cut him off, his green eyes glowing brightly.
"Goldie calm down. Foxy is....'safe'." Freddy took a few steps to his brothers.
Goldie looked at his side as the full memory of what happened came back to him. "I-i need to see him." He looked around again "Freddy I need to-"
"You need to calm down. You can't go near him right now. One more hit like that and your gone." Goldie hugged himself looking down. He knew Freddy was probably right...after all that one hit was enough to knock him out. He felt tears threatening his eyes at the thought of what foxy might be thinking. Whatever could be going thru the small fox's head couldn't possibly be light.
Freddy must have taken notice
"He'll be okay Goldie. Tho....we can't really let you see him. He's not really himself and I can't risk you getting hurt again. We don't really know how much control Foxy has."

~Goldie's P.O.V~

He rubbed my back alil. I nodded and looked at him.
Chica ran up to me and jumped in place alil, nervously messing with her bib "I-im so so so so so so sorry! If I knew he was gonna hit you I wouldn't have gotten you." She sounded so panicked. Gosh how many times has she apologized to me now?
I shrugged alil "i-its okay. You did what you thought you needed to. I'm not mad....I'm kinda glad you got me." She tilted her head and Freddy raised an eyebrow. I took there confused faces and explained myself farther "well....imagen if he was to of clawed you. Or bonnie? Fazbears are strong. We have powers, but...you guys don't. And besides. You guys are way more important th-" I was cut off by Bonnie's paw over my mouth. "Your important. Just as important as us. We where really scared. We thought you wasn't going to....you know. Survive."
Everyone nodded and I moved Bonnie's hand. "....t-thanks." Freddy smiled but then Darky quickly fanned the air in his face "Okay everyone. Out with you. Goldie might be awake but he still needs rest. Shoo shoo" Freddy nodded and took bonnie and Chica out. Darky looked at me and white smoke drifted from his eyes.
"You remembered me." He spoke quietly. I slightly nodded
"Y-yeah? Why wouldn't I?" He sat next to me and looked down. "You was young when I got pushed away. I didn't think you'd remember who I was...." I frowned and pulled him closer to me "I wouldn't forget my family like that. Just cuz you got disowned dosnt mean you got erased from my mind." He nodded alil and looked at me, the smoke in his eyes turned to white tears witch slid down his cheeks. "Why did you pushed me away? I-if you still counted me as family....why did you..." I shushed him by sighing, "I was just a kid. I didn't know what else to do. I looked up to Freddy and followed what he did...."
"Y-you be always been like that huh?"
"Eh....me and him had a fight a while back. I actually almost went looking for you. But I had no clue where you'd be. Freddy never told me stuff like that"
He looked away alil.
"I was....I was in the safe room...heh..funny tho...I never really felt...Safe." He slightly giggled even tho tears still ran down his face. I frowned. I was unjustified. I'll admit it. I was a follower and that's not really a good excuse. I felt bad for em. I mean....I got disowned and that hurt like hell. He's been disowned all his life.
"I'm sorry. I can't say I know exactly how it felt....but for whatever its worth....I'm ready to be your big brother now. If you'd accept it" I looked at him. He looked at me and faintly smiled before hugging into me.

Sigh.