Show Time

~Goldie's P.O.V~

Tomorrow is just a few hours away, then Foxy can be on stage again. I honestly don't know why I wanted him on stage so bad, I guess hearing how much Freddy was upset at him before just made me want to do something to try to help him, now I just have to make sure tomorrow gos by smoothly. I was sitting down with Foxy on my lap, he fell asleep alil bit after I told him the deal. He seemed kinda jumpy. Chica came in and sat by me "hey gold. How ya doing?" She looked at Foxy and giggled
"I'm just chilling here....wanting til tomorrow..." She looked at me "what's going on then?" She asked.
I looked down at Foxy "he's gonna get a second chance"
"At what?"
"At being on stage h-" "WHAT?!" She yelled and stood up "Goldie are you crazy! He's really unstable! I-if he can't keep himself cool he could-" I tossed a hand up to stop her "he's gonna be able to keep himself cool, I'm gonna make sure of it. He can stay in control, I just know it."
She looked at me and thought for a second "....how will you keep him calm?" She spoke slowly sitting back down.
I didn't really think about that, last time he lost control near me the only reason I didn't get hurt is because I refused to let him get a good enough scratch. I couldn't hold him so much on stage, Freddy would notice. " I'm not s-sure. But I'll think of something." I answered looking back down at Foxy.
She looked at me and sighed laying her head on my shoulder "Goldie....how can you do what you do" she whimpered. "What?" I asked. She covered her face with her hands "how can you say stuff like that? Your so confident that you can do this for him, how?" I thought for a second about her question....I softly petted Foxy "I'm not confident....I'm scared. But sometimes you just have to go for it, take risk for the people you care about. Even when the odds are against." She uncovered her face and sighed "your right....I-i got to go." She stood up and ruffled my hair then walked out of the room, I looked back down at Foxy and slightly smiled, tomorrow WILL be good. I won't let it be anything otherwise.

~Freddy's P.O.V~

I was in the storage room thinking over some things. Foxy was gonna be on stage tomorrow and I honestly don't see how Goldie's gonna keep him calm, Foxy took me down twice and I'm not really a small bear, if he could get me down the quick I wouldn't even want to know what he could do to the small children....none the less, I had to trust my brother. He's smart and will probably think of something. But just in case I'll be keeping a really close eye on Foxy tomorrow, I don't want to risk anything or anyone. I heard chica walk past the door and turned to her "Chica, have you completed the fix ups on the Halloween costumes?" She jumps a bit and nodded at me I smiled "good" I motioned her off and she went about her day. Now that I think of it, its rather weird how Goldie is so up for helping Foxy. Back when he was younger he wouldn't offer help to others, he was really closed off. But for the past month he seems to be opening up alil, hanging out with the others, helping out a little more, hell him even going on stage like I asked shocked me. Maybe I'll ask him later. I finished checking  thu things and headed to the stage area, chica and Bonnie where back stage laying down, I heard Goldie singing to himself in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and went to my post and opened a good book, daylight was near so I had no point in sleeping.

~Time pass to show next day ~
~Goldie's P.O.V~

Freddy woke me and Foxy up the next morning around 6:20, he lead us to back stage and gave us a quick sum up of what was planned "Okay. Foxy as I'm sure my brother has told you, you will be on stage today, I will let you know when to make your entrance. Now....are you sure you can handle this?" He looked at Foxy with a hand on his shoulder, Foxy looked down as if he was thinking then slowly nodded. Freddy removed his hand and looked at me "Goldie, keep a keen eye on him. If he dose anything that seems as tho he might swap personalities, you are aloud to go on stage and calm him down, just make it seem like part of the show. Okay?" I nodded and he slightly smiled and went to attend to Bonnie and chica. I turned to Foxy "hey" he looked up at me " you can do this. I know you can. If you start to feel unstable up there step close to the left hand side okay? I'll be there for you." He slightly smiled and nodded, I wasn't really sure what I was doing, but if worse comes to worse I'll pull him off stage early. Freddy called for us all to group up and we did "okay. Today is big, no pressure to any of you but we can NOT afford to mess this up. Got it?" Freddy said. We and said yup and went to our spots on stage. Bonnie Freddy and chica where in the normal spots, Foxy and me where sitting off to the side out of the audience view. The kids begin to come in and Foxy gripped my hand, he looked really nervous. I moved alil to hide the fact that we where holding hands and I squeezed his hand alil bit. Freddy started with the show and Bonnie and chica did there part, after a few minutes Freddy cleared his throat and took a deep breath "Okay kids, we have got a very special friend for you all today!" He spoke and chica looked to him "well who Freddy?" Bonnie then chimed in "yeah who?" Freddy took a few small steps forward "well guys and girls, today I have a friend visiting us all the way from the seven seas. But he's a little hard of hearing. You kids think y'all can help me call him out here?" Chica chanted "come on kids! I wanna see who it is!" The kids exploded into cheers and Freddy tapped his mic. "Okay kids....repeat after me. Ey' Foxy!" Children all around the room begin to call out foxy's name and Foxy took a deep breath, he let go of my hand and got ready to jump on stage. Freddy chica Bonnie and the kids all where waiting for him.
Foxy stepped out and shouted in a slightly shaky voice "AHOY KIDDIES!" children all cheered and I think I even saw some shocked parents. "There you are Foxy! " Freddy said and Bonnie and chica said "Hello Foxy!" In unison. I smiled alil seeing Foxy doing his act, it was as if he'd practiced it ever since he got put out of order. He didn't mess up his lines nearly as much as I had expected. Freddy then stepped aside, "hey Foxy, how about you show these children how Pirates have fun?" Foxy's ear twitched as he stepped forward and he knelt on one leg "Ay? Do ye little ones wanna know real adventure? True fantasy? The real feeling of freedom?" He stood straight up and then took a deep breath. He looked at me and his ears went down. "Well kids....let Capt'n Foxy show ye how it's done." He walked over to me and Freddy gave him a look that told me this wasn't in the script, "Foxy what are you doing?" I whispered "shh j-just come" his voice sounded weird. Oddly confident and slightly deeper. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on stage with him. "So ye little kiddies wanna know how REAL Pirates have fun? " he smirked and I looked back at Freddy, Freddy was trying to look okay with this, but his eyes told me that he really didn't approve of what Foxy was doing....and then it all came together....