Shhh

"GOLDIE!" me and Chica screamed in unison, the golden bear winced and and loosened his grip on the fox. Foxy had stabbed Goldie in the side with his hook. Chica ran to get Freddy leaving me with the fox. "Hey there Bonnie~" he started walking to me, my breath got caught in my throat and I stepped back "N-No. Don't come near me! You just....you just killed Goldie!" He didn't listen he only giggled and then tackled me, pinning me to the wall. "Problem? At least I haven't killed you yet~!" I tried to kick him off to no avail. He brought his hook up to my cheek.
"F-Foxy! I know your somewhere in there p-please stop this!" I felt myself slightly crying. The fox just smirked "Foxy can't help you.

H̸̖̩̤͌̄͠E͕̯̝̳͈̗̰͕̻͒̓̈͡'̡̖̙͎̗͔̤̣͎ͤ̓̄̉͛́̚͜Ş̭̗̼͚̠̙̠̺̈ͫ̇ͭ͐͂̊͐́͘ ̨̛͓͇̄̏̿̈̀̾̓̅̎G̷̶̛̪͆ͤ̓͂͒̊́̚O̴̧̯̒̄N̦̬̲͙̦̠̖͋̔͋̽͐͠E͖̲̒͐"

I closes my eyes tightly and waited. Waited for him to kill me....
But he was pulled back and when I opened my eyes Freddy had him by the neck, Chica ran straight to me "Did he hurt you?" I shook my head and she nodded and pulled me over to Goldie "We need to get him out of here! Freddy said there's a chance he's not dead but we have to move NOW!" she said picking up the top half of Goldie's body. I nodded and took his legs, he didn't weigh to much. We left the room as fast as we could.

~Freddy's P.O.V~

Bonnie and Chica got Goldie out of the room and I dropped 'Foxy' he growled and looked up at me "Fazbear. Did you want to die before Bonnie?" I growled and kicked him in the snout "Shut the hell up. Your not killing anyone" he rolled his eyes "What are ye gonna doK̴̠̟̳̟̰͎̰ͅI͖̯̠̼̝͢L̪͍̣̥͞L̸̛̛̲̪͎̙ ̖̭͕̯͜ͅM̬̫̦̠È̛̕ͅ?͈͇̫͕ You wouldn't DARE. Goldie would never forgive you~"
I growled and grabbed his chin, and my eyes went black.
"I rather have Goldie be mad at me then dead, so watch what you say because I have no problem with slicing your throat"
He went a little silent then smiled "Your funny. You can't stand Goldie being mad at you. You'd crack. You'd break. If you  really felt that way I would have been dead." He was right. But I couldn't let him know it. I started walking to the door, I was gonna lock him in. I heard him running up behind me and spun around quickly enough to grab his hand and throw him to the floor. As he was recovering I slipped out and locked the door.
I then headed to the others.
Chica was looking over Goldie's side bonnie was shaking nervous.
"Wha-what are we gonna do? He's l-lost it."  He said looking over to Chica
She replied grabbing a wet rag "He's hasn't lost it. He's still in there we just....we just have to find a way to bring him back out."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because if he was really gone for good, there'd be no chance of Goldie making it. Foxy must have softened the blow, otherwise the cut would have been automatically fatal." Chica softly cleaned Goldie's side.
I stepped up "And if he is still there? How are we gonna get him? And how will we be sure this won't happen again."
She looks down. Bonnie, surprisingly spoke "Freddy don't you have another brother?" I flinched slightly "Darky?....yes but....he was cut from the family line."
"For...practicing dark magic right?" Bonnie pushed.
I nodded and he continued
"Maybe he could help us. Goldie's his brother to. Maybe...maybe he'd be willing to lend a hand with his magic."
I looked away. "Bonnie...I haven't spoken to Darky in a really long time. He might just hate me for all we know."
He looked down.
"But...." I sighed "its our only real chance. I'll try to get in touch with him and ask. But if he doesn't apply....we might have to lose Foxy."
Chica and bonnie both looked at me. Their faces grim. My brother was not only the youngest but also the odd one in the family. Instead of taking in the brown/yellow fur colors of our parents he took on a dark purpleish tint. His eyes where green until he dabbled in magic. Nowadays his fur is smoky and darker then ever before. His eyes are pure white and he lives with shadows. He's not....a bad person. But the path he chose marked him unfit for the family tree. So our father disowned him. I wouldn't blame him if he refused to help me.
But for Bonnie and Chica and....Goldie. I couldn't refuse to at least try.  I turned and walked out of the room, leaving the two sad faces behind me.

~Bonnie's P.O.V~

"I didn't know Freddy had another brother. I thought it was just Him, Goldie and Frederick." Chica said looking at me. I blushed slightly and shrugged "m-my um....my uncle was an old friend of his dad's. Its a long story." I scratched the back of my neck and walked over to her "is he gonna be okay?"
She sighed "hopefully." The claw marks aren't fatal from what I can tell, but it all depends." She sniffled slightly and covered her face with her hands.
"C-chica? Chica don't cry." I hugged her "Chica why are you crying? Its gonna be okay...Goldie's a fighter."
"I-its not that....I...I'm the one that brought Goldie to him. I-i did exactly what he wanted me to do...i-i should just gotten clawed instead" she was shaking. I hugged her tightly and she continued "i-i keep...I keep messing things up. I keep getting people hurt. I-its all...its all my fault. I'm such trash" I moved her face to look at me.
"Chica you are NOT trash! You try to help people whenever they need it. You always have good intentions. Your arnt trash and don't ever say you are. You mean well. You try to help people, you cheer people up when there sad, your a-amazing personality makes you so friendly and d-dont say otherwise." Her eyes went wide and she quickly pulled me into a tighter hug "oh my goshlings Bonnie....y-your so...sweet..." I hugged her back and then she lightly kissed me. I could feel my face flare in blush. "T-thank you bonnie." I nodded alil and she giggled wiping her eyes "c-come on. We should get back to keeping an eye on Goldie" I smiled alil and we did so.

~Foxy's P.O.V~

Stupid bear. He can't just keep me here. I growled scraping my hook along the wall. Goldie's already near dead. Fazbear has nothing else to fight for. He's fighting for them. Them? Pfft. There about as useless as you are. Even so....there family. Family? FAMILY? Have ye gone mad? Family doesn't lock ye away for years. Family doesn't call ye down when yer weak. There no family. No one is. There better family then you. Im helping you. This place is out of it. They've over stayed there time. They are nothing but sins. Don't you see that ye stupid mutt? You only call them that because your scared to admit that your the real sinner here!.....that's not true. You don't know what your talking about, they've put a veil over yer eyes. Now quite down. I don't intend on wasting my time arguing with you.....sigh