Use me?

(Okay so to make up for the past update being an announcement, this ones gonna be longer! X3 )

~GOLDIE'S P.O.V~

After a few more days of preforming for Freddy and hanging out with my lil fox, Freddy's side healed enough for him to go back on stage.
So I started staying in pirates cove with foxy all day. It was nice, we would talk and cuddle, we listened to the band together, and even got some snacks in.
One day after the show was over and the kids where gone me and Foxy came into the dining room and was hanging out with Chica and bonnie. "So guys....uh....you two have been seeming closer and closer. Looks like all that stage time Goldie had opened him up a bit huh?" Chica joked, foxy just blushes but I giggled alil and agreed. Me and foxy weren't sure if we wanted to let bonnie and
Chica in on our whole dating thing. I knew chica wouldn't hate us but she tended to talk a lot, and bonnie is just, he didn't seem interested. We talked for a bit. "Hey guys, I heard Freddy wanted to have a special meeting today. Something about the Fazbear history. " bonnie informed and chica joined in "yeah like, he said he wanted to officially tell us about his and gold's blood line. Because of Goldie being stage active again." I smiles and rolled my eyes "he always does stuff like this" I stated and chica giggled and agreed. I smiled and looked down at foxy, his ear was twitching slightly and he looked troubled. "Hey foxy, you okay?" I whispered.

~FOXY P.O.V~

oh this is stupid. Shut it. "Hey foxy you okay?" I broke out of my trance hearing Goldie speak, I turned to him and slightly nodded "y-yes, I'm fine, just....thinking" I replied. "About wha-" Goldie was cut off by Freddy entering the room "MEETING!" he called out and everyone got into a circle. "Okay guys I'm going to go over fazbear lines in a bit but first I want to thank you all for being so understanding about the past couple days. None of you gave up and for that I'm thankful." Freddy said cheerfully. Yeah everyone understands the past few days, or at lest you think they do. Will you hush?.....nope.
Freddy continued with his talking but I stopped listening. Honestly does he think everyone really understands? Yes because we do. YOU might, but I dont. The bear nearly dies and now he's thanking you. Its stupid. Its called family. No its called ignorance. Maybe if I push it farther he'd finally give up. Dont you frikkin dare. Dont tell me what to do. Goldie nudged my arm "hey foxy. Freddy is done talking." I shook my head and looked at him, I didn't know how long I was arguing. "Come on. We can go hang out again." I nodded and grabbed Goldie's hand as he stood up. "Uh....so um, about what Freddy was saying, how are your feelings on it?" He asked. Oh wow, your in trouble you wasn't even listening. Shut up its your fault. I looked at Goldie and rubbed my neck "u-uh...its....uh...it was something...." He looked at me and giggled "let me guess, you zoned out....didn't you?" I blushed and nodded. He smiled "oh well, I dont blame you. My family line is boring anyway." I smiled back at him and we walked to the cove.