Why?

(Boop an update. Sorry it took a long time....I lost my phone XD anyway heres the next update!)

~FOXY'S P.O.V~

As I got to the kitchen I slid down the wall by the door, I was breathing heavily but I tried to stay quite. I started whispering to myself, trying to talk to 'him' but he wouldn't reply...."why did you do that....can't you just let me be happy...now Freddy hates me again and now bonnie and chica hate me and when gol-" I was cut off by Goldie's voice "Foxy?....what are you talking about?" I looked up at the bear. I didn't say anything, just looked at him. His arm was wrapped up and his hair was kinda messy.....I must have woken him up...."Foxy?.....you okay?" He asked, heh.... he cares.... I took a deep breath. "I'm fine....." He didn't buy it... "No your not. Whats wrong?... You look like you've been crying...." He came and sat next to me tossing his arm over my shoulder. I blushed but pushed him away. "Just....nothin.... I'm fine." I lied.... I hated having to push him away but I didn't want him hurt.... He looked at me sadly. "Foxy I know your not fine....just tell me." He said. "No." I replied. "Why not? Dont you trust me?" He look generally sad....like it hurt him to see me like this....I just looked away from him....

~GOLDIE'S P.O.V~

Foxy wouldn't look at me, he wouldn't talk to me....doesn't he trust me?....I started to get upset, but I was trying to keep myself cool. "Foxy....ello?....earth to pirate boy?" I growled alil and grabbed his hand, he made a whiper sound and pulled away. "Foxy!...talk to me....why won't you talk to me?!" black liquid started to drip from my eyes...."......please?" I flinched when foxy actually replied "I don't want you to hate me to." I tilted my head. "Foxy I would never hate you." He looked at his lap and his ears went back....."foxy.....why do you think I'll hate you?...just tell me, I won't get mad." He looked at me, then suddenly
hugged onto my side. I flinched then layed my arm back over his shoulder. I looked at him and sighed. "Foxy i-" just as I was gonna tell him my feelings Bonnie peeked in and yelled "NIGHT GUARD!!" both me and Foxy flinched. "Oh....i-i should go." He said " I'll tell you what's bugging me later...promise. " he stood up and walked off, he looked so sad....."O-okay...bye " I said and looked down....Bonnie giggled alil before completely leaving....
(Time skip to right after 6, still Goldie's p.o.v)

Well the guard made it out alive....I was sitting in the kitchen when Chica stepped back there. "Hey Goldie....we uh....we need your help with something." She said as she walked to me carrying my navy blue hat and bow tie, I haven't warn those things in a long time...."yeah what is it?" I replied. "Well....Freddy's hurt....bad" she spoke "what happened?" "Foxy did something.... But aside from that. We can't preform without Freddy. And he can't play for the kids with his sides all scratched up...." oh gosh....I knew where this was going. "No" I said firmly. "Goldie please?....its only for a few days....Freddy can't go on stage and your his brother...." She tried to get me to help "I don't care. Im not going on stage. I refuse." I hated being on stage....I liked singing and all....I'm just not good. I'm not the talented brother. "Goldie you have to your a Fazbear." She slightly screamed. "WELL I NEVER ASKED TO BE ONE!" I yelled.....she got quite.... I calmed down and frowned....."I just.....I'm not a good singer....and...I'm shy." She looked at me...."aw... Goldie. Its okay....I understand you being shy, I was when I first started.... But its okay....you used to always go on stage...remember?" She spoke sweetly.....and yeah... I remember.....but that was a really long time ago....I wasn't sure I still had it in me. She hugged me...."i-i'll do it....I guess..." I said hugging her back. She smiled. "Good" she handed me my hat and tie and went back to the stage.

(That's it for now. In the next chapter, we get to have Goldie go on stage! Yey!!....see ya then)