But i drove him off....

(HI!!!!ok the next part!once again sorry for any misspells!And this means foxy's dark side is talking!)

~FOXY'S P.O.V~

Goldie just killed Mike....He really hates when I get hurt....but it WAS my falt for running at full speed....right?Anyway....as Goldie walked past me i gave em a smile....i couldn't talk well....i didn't want to talk...."he" would have found away to make me sound upset....he would have made it sound as if i was upset for Goldie killing Mike...but i was happy....The night went on as it normaly does....kinda....after we got mike's limp bloody body in a suit i went back to my cove.I was just ganna sleep but "he" started talking and it got kinda....bad...."well....this  is just sad....What?.....do you think he could like you?You!The one that made the downfall of this wast land?....i-i don't know what your talking aboot!"I got a sudden burst of anger.I wanted to kill.I wanted to make pain fall apon the others.But no....i couldn't.....i had to keep "him" from hurting them....but the feel of there blood could be worth it....n-no!I punched the wall and ended up hurting my hand pretty bad....Then "he" started to make the pain worse.Imagen having a cut in your palm....now imagen having dirt and rocks forcfully stuffed into the cut.Thats the pain "he" sent to my head as soon as i tryed to calm down.I stummbled backwards and fell to the floor.I layed on the floor covering my ears trying to stop the pain....after the pain got so bad that i was starting to tear some fur off my ears i screamed Freddy poofed into the cove...."Foxy what are you doing!" he yelled as he ran to me and pulled my claws away from my ears."HE won't stop!"i screamed in reply.He sat by me on the floor and pinned my arms to my side."Foxy stop!" he shaked me to snap me out of it.

~FREDDY'S P.O.V~

I was sitting by Foxy shaking him like crazy!He just looked at me with his eyepach covering his right eye,he looked like he saw a ghost!"Foxy!" i kept screaming his  name but he didn't reply any more.Then out of no where his eyes went black and he tryed to bite me.I tossed him back and yelled "Foxy!wh-what on earth are you doing!"He looked at me and his eyepach poped up....his right eye....was gray?

(ok thats all for now!sorry it's so short!i'll update again tho!!!)