Don't Forget

~Freddy's P.O.V~

I was sorting thu some old papers and pictures when something took my attention, it was an old ripped picture of me and Goldie we where both smiling and looked like we where having fun. Looking at the photo made me feel sick to my stomach yet....it gave me nostalgia.... It have the date on the back, it was taken 2 years ago....I sighed and sat it down. Bonnie stepped onto the room "hey uh Freddy, me and chica got all the Halloween stuff down and put up, um...is there anything else we could do?" I looked at him and thought "no....no that's quite alright Bonnie. Thank you." He started to walk off "w-wait Bonnie." He turned to me "sir?" I looked down a bit "Bonnie,....do you....never mind." He tilted his head in question then shrugged it off and continued to leave, I looked back to the picture and sighed, I tucked to photo into the strap of my hat and continued my work. My mind started to wonder off and I stopped paying attention to what I was doing, I ended up signing a document with Goldie's name "oh wait, that's not right." I went to fix it but I heard laughing outside. I got up to check it out. I stepped into the dining area and the others where sitting at a table giggling and joking and enjoying themselves, I growled "what are you all doing?" I said looking at chica, she giggled alil more "s-sorry Freddy we don't mean to be loud just....pfff. A joke Bonnie told us" I raised an eyebrow "what joke?" Bonnie smiled "okay Freddy you need to listen very carefully. OK?" I nodded and he continued "okay so there was 48 cows on a farm....38 chicken. How many didn't?" Chica snickered and so did Foxy and Goldie. I didn't get it "what?" Bonnie giggled "there are 48 cows on a farm, 38 chicken. Witch ones didn't?" "That makes no scence!" I exclaimed, he giggled more "let me say it slower....there where 48 cows on a farm.....30....8....chicken. Witch ones didn't?" I gave a confused look and then chica busted out laughing "FREDDY! 30 ATE CHICKEN!" She fell over laughing and Foxy and Goldie laughed as well, then I got the joke and my ears went back "t-thats confusing!" I yelled, Bonnie just laughed "not its not I kept telling you, 38 chicken!hahaha" I turned around and stormed off as they laughed. There so childish, that 'joke' wasn't even all that good.

~Bonnies P.O.V~

Freddy left, I guess he's still grumpy. I helped chica back into her seat, it felt nice knowing she loved the lame joke so much, funny to considering it had chickens being eaten in it. Anyway, after we all calmed down I looked to Goldie, he looked bothered. "Hey dude. You okay" chica asked before I could, Goldie looked up and slowly nodded. "It's just Freddy. He's just...." He sighed and looked down again "so....different." Chica walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "aw Goldie, its okay. People just change" he looked at her then stood up and started to walk off, Foxy looked at him and whimpered. "What's up with him?" I asked, Foxy looked to us "he's still upset about Freddy. They where really close once, so Freddy disowning him hurt. I don't what to do to help him feel better."
Me and chica nodded and chica spoke up "Foxy maybe he really can't be helped by you. It might be something he just has to handle himself." She tried to reassure him that it would be okay, he seemed to ignore it tho " its my fault tho....if I was just....able to control m-myself, none of this would be happening " his ears twiched. It was at this time I realized something, it seems like every time I've seen Foxy swap his personality, he twitches. I stood up "hey Foxy, uh....don't think like that. None of this is your fault, you can't help how you are" I was trying to keep him feeling confident "besides, Freddy might be upset at Goldie but I'm sure he still loves him. Those two used to be closer then any of us." Chica smiled and joined in "that's right. They used to do almost everything together. Don't you remember Foxy? They where inseparable, that type of bond can't just disappear." Foxy looked at us and slightly smiled "Ay, I suppose your right. Heh...."

~Foxy's .P.O.V~

Bonnie and chica had a point. Freddy and Goldie did have a strong bond. All bonds can break. But there's no way it would. Even if Freddy is mad, he's always held Goldie very dear. Are you really letting them convince you that it's all okay? This isn't some sappy disney movie, happy endings don't really exist....yes....yes they do. It started to get late so Bonnie and chica had to go, i decided to see where goldie went, the first place I checked was the kitchen. "Goldie? Are ye in here?" I softly said, I heard him make a small whimpering sound and I stepped into the kitchen. " where are ye?" A faint green light shined from under the sink, I went straight to his glowing eyes and sat beside him "mind if I stay here with ye?" I whispered, he looked at me and hugged my side, I'll take that as a yes. This is so stupid, honestly....hush. It was kinda weird how his eyes where glowing, they normally don't for him, but I didn't want to question. I shifted so that I could hug him back and he tightened his grip. "F-foxy...." He mumbled not looking at me I nodded "yeah?" "D-do....do you think I'm....bad for not following in my family's ways?" My ears went back "of curse not. Goldie you don't have to be like them...." He looked up at me, shining green in my face, I could tell he's been crying alil. "Goldie, you don't have to act like yer family to be part of it....like....like....like a litter of puppies. Some might be brown some might be black, but that dosnt mean they aren't from the same family." He looked down and his ears went down."I...I just....I want to....be in my family. " he closed his eyes and I moved his face to look at me "Goldie, you are in your family. I'm your family. And no matter what I won't ever leave you. Freddy might have 'disowned' you, but that dosnt mean your a bad guy or alone." Oh please, cut the cheesy sap speech I pulled him into a hug before he could respond and he hugged me back "thanks Foxy...." He whispered in my ear, I slightly smiled and kissed his cheek, he gave a slight smile and his bright eyes dulled alil. He pulled back enough to look me in the eyes and wiped his face abit. He softly kissed my lips then cuddled up to my chest, we fell asleep that way.
~~DREEAAM~~
It was night, I was sitting in the cove when I heard Bonnie and chica frantically run by, I went to the entrance and peeked out "what's going on?" I asked but they were already out of sight.
I stepped into the hall and followed the sounds of there feet. I stopped at the office, peeking inside I saw chica and Bonnie freaking out over something on the floor and Freddy on his knees covering his face. I wasn't able to see what they where looking at. I stepped in "wh-what going on?" Chica looked at me, her eyes in night mode and black liquid on her cheeks "i-its..." She didn't even finish before she hid her face in bonnies chest and sobbed. Bonnie didn't even look at me, I stepped a little closer and tried to look over them, but what I saw made me regret it. It was a yellow bear with claw marks on his arms and red streaks in his fur. I stepped back gasping "G-Goldie? W-what happe-" before I could finish Freddy's face shot up, his eyes where pitch black and dark smudges stained his cheeks, he growled and jumped at me "YOU DIRTY BROTHER KILLER!" He pushed me to the ground, and his voice almost sounded demonic "I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU LONG AGO!" he went to punch me and right as his fist was about to hit it all went black
~END OF DREAM~

I woke up with a jolt my eyes pouring black ink. Goldie was infrount of me with a terrified look on his face "f-foxy, what happened?" His eyes showed worry. I took a few shaky breaths "I....I...." I started crying clinging onto Goldie. Pathetic. Goldie petted me trying to calm me down "Foxy, wh-what happened? Why are you so shaky?" I didn't look at him, and I choked on my words trying to tell him about my dream "i-i....I k-kill.....you, a-and....-" he cut me off by hugging me closer to him "shh...Foxy, that won't happen...." He rubbed my back and slightly calmed me down. I looked up at him and he wiped some of the blackness of my cheek. "Wh...what if-" he cut me off again but kissing me, "it won't"

(That's all for now I suppose. Hope you enjoyed, and once again the picture in this chapter was done by me. See ya in the next chapter.)