Tik Tok

You really are an idiot. All your doing is making me angry, its like you want them to die. Shut up....I'm just telling you the truth. They don't hate me you- I what? Are you saying I'm the one they hate? Because that doesn't help your case mutt....sigh. You really don't see why I'm doing this? You don't see that I'm helping you! How the hell is THIS helping me? I'm stuck in a dark room, I have to listen to you, and I don't even know if Goldie is alive! It's better for you if he dies. No its not! Stop saying that! You don't know him like I do! I know everything you know. Foxy I AM you....in a way. And I've seen what they wanted to do with you years ago! You know exactly what I'm talking about! Its not like that anymore....they don't....they wouldn't do that. They've changed....I....I changed.

Have they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chica took a deep breath and softly petted over the slash on Goldie's side, the yellow bear flinched but didn't open his eyes. "He's still out cold. Gosh I hope Freddy got his brother to agree to help." Her voice was nervous. Bonnie grabbed her hand and squeezed it "I'm sure he did. I don't know much about Darky himself but I heard he was pretty nice as a kid." Chica looked at him then back to the yellow bear "....do ya think he'll wake up soon?"
Bonnie shrugged. He didn't know what he thought at the current moment. The day has been long and worry filled.
The two stood in a silence until a voice rang out and made them jump

"Let me see him."

They turned to see a short purple bear with a pale yellow bow tie walking to them. They moved out of the way respectfully.
"Guys. This is Darky. My....my little brother." Freddy said from the doorway.
"He agreed to help?" Chica chirped, Freddy nodded and smiled faintly.
Darky looked over the cut and sighed, a blackish purple mist forming around his paws "he got cut pretty deep. Explain what happened exactly?"
"Foxy was being quite so we got him to talk to em. But then Foxy's personality switched and he stabbed him with his hook...." Bonnie said laying his ears back slightly. Chica nodded "But we think foxy was actually still trying to soften the blow. I-its there anything you can do sir?"

The small bear looked at them, his shining white eyes almost feeling cold on them, and nodded.
"I can heal him. At least enough for him to stand. But its to dangerous to heal him completely with magic, as that can have some....side effects."
Everyone nodded. Darky placed a misty paw on the cut, Goldie flinched slightly and let out a small groan.

Shadows formed around the purple bears paw.