Plan

~FOXY'S P.O.V~

I was heading for the cove but I didn't quite make it there, I was lost in thought when I felt someone charge by me slightly pushing me aside. I behind me to see who it was and my ears perked when I saw Goldie "Goldie? Goldie what's wrong?" He kept walking....ignoring you? Nah. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking off, he looked at me "h-huh? O-oh...Hey Foxy.." He wasn't smiling and I could tell he was yelling recently "You seem upset.... What's wrong?" His ears laid back alil "it's nothing" I growled slightly and started pulling him to the cove. "W-what are you d-doing?" "Your upset, I want to know why. And I'm going to find out." I could feel his eyes on me and I pulled him into the cove and turned to him. "Now tell me why your upset." His eyes wavered away from me and he squeezed my hand alil "Just...Freddy. He said that he accepts me as a brother again but now I'm not even sure how I feel about it. I mean....he made you freak out and cry, and he made me cry I....I don't know how I feel anymore...." He covered his face and whimpered. My ears fell back and I hugged him, he flinched but hugged back. "Goldie it's okay....it's okay to not know how you feel. It'll come to you soon enough...." I hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek. He slightly smiled.

~FREDDY'S P.O.V~

My heart fell. What have I done? Did I push him to far?....should I apologize to foxy?....have I really just lost my brother....No! No dammit I refuse! I ran to the stage area and Bonnie and chica where both there. They stopped and looked at me, from their faces I guess I didn't look so well. "Hey Freddy. You okay? You look like a bus hit you-uh..no offence." Bonnie asked I shook my head "Guys, I....I need your help with something. Something really important and really big. It needs to be done by tomorrow." They looked at each other then back to me and chica narrowed her eyes " What is it? What are you planning? I swear Freddy if your gonna do another horrible thing to foxy and Goldie I will-" I cut her off "N-no no! Not at all. It's actually for them....I.....I want to try to fix things....please just help me!" Bonnie thought for a moment then nodded "I'll help." I slightly smiled and chica balled her fist "Bonnie? Your really trusting him on this?" "Chica look at him! He's obviously serious about this. If he wants to try to fix things then I'm going to try to help him." Chica growled slightly then sighed "okay. Your right Bonnie. Freddy, if you really do want to fix things. I'll help. But if I find out your doing something else I will hurt you." I nodded and she slightly smiled "now what's the plan?"

(Short update, sorry ^^'" I've been really stressed and depressed but it's okay. I'm still gonna update, just they might be rather short updates. Again sorry and see you in the next chapter!)