Well Hello~

You know....its funny. Freddy and Goldie are back to normal, bonnie and chica are blissfully unaware of any kind of danger....meanwhile their dear fox is caving. He hides it so well. Heh, pathetic. It won't take to much more before I'm able to actually break him. Then the others can see how I really am.....I'll let them rest now. I don't want Foxy's body to be to tired when I seize control and do what needs to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Goldie's P.O.V~~~~~

Freddy got tired, I decided that he should lay on down.... I bet foxy is waiting for me. I walked back to the cove and slowly opened the curtain "Hey Foxy....you awake?" He didn't answer so I just walked on in. He was sitting ageist his ship and yawned before waving at me "Hey Goldie. D-didnt hear ya" he looked really sleepy. "You okay?" I walked to him and he nodded. I sat by him and pulled him into my lap "Foxy, dear, you look like you haven't slept in days. What's wrong?" He shrugged and looked down, poor guy. He's probably worried sick about things. "Foxy~" I rubbed his cheek and he looked at me "You need ta nap? I can sit here with you I don't mind." He face planted my chest and hugged onto me "I'm taking that as a yes" I giggled and kissed the top of his head "take all the time you need"....I held him as he drifted off to sleep.....he almost looked peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Foxy's Deam~~~~~~

Your breaking aren't you. Just admit it, you gonna fall....fall into the dark truth.
N-no. I'm not. I'm stronger then you! I-im better then you!.....
I was in the cove. It was dark....quite.....not even the music of the band played, I could see him. T-the voice?....he didn't look to different from me. His eyes where dark and dripping, his claws looked sharper....he twitched and giggled.... He was taunting me.
Honestly Foxy....your hearts growing weak. You say your stronger then me but you know your not....your just a pathetic.... Little....fox. You don't have the heart to hurt others, what makes you think you could hurt me?....you can't even touch me! I'm in your head. I...am....you.
YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE ME!
Your not me. Your just some sadistic lunatic!
....but your the one who made me.
....shut up.
I walked to the curtains, I swung them open. The place was dark...quite. Just like the cove. I started walking down the halls, many of the pictures that normally lined the wall where turn and shredded. I kept walking, determined to leave that monster behind me......a soft sobbing ringed in my ears. I followed the sound to the guards office....walking thru the doors I got the feeling of absolute dread. A purple colored bunny sat agest the wall, he held a peace of fabric close to his chest and cried silently "Bonnie?" He jumped when I spoke and his eyes went wide "n-no....g-go away!" He held the fabric tighter and took a shaky breath "B-bonnie what happened?" He didn't reply. He looked down at the fabric.... It was blood stained...a bib. I took a step back and bummed into someone, lashing around to face them I was met with the other fox.
Lovely isn't it? Heh. Poor bunny had to watch. He wouldn't leave.
I shook my head and turned back to bonnie. He was gone.
T-this isn't real. THIS ISN'T REAL! I turned back to face the other fox but he had vanished to....t-this isn't...i-its not real. I looked at my paws and a crimson red covered them, shaking I took a few steps back...
This isn't real.
At least not yet~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Goldie's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

Foxy was still asleep on my lap. He looked so calm, but then out of nowhere he sprung out and yelled "IT'S NOT REAL!"
"F-foxy! Good god, what happened?" I cupped his face in my hands. He was shaking and his eyes where leaking black. He wouldn't talk, he just kept whispering to himself. "Foxy" I pulled him close and held him tightly "Foxy please...." I could feel myself giving way to tears. He wouldn't talk to me. He didn't respond to me touching him, he just whispered and shook, it terrified me. I tightened my grip more and softly stroked his back, closing my eyes tightly. I knew what was doing this to him. I knew it was that frikkin voice....so....to stop the voice I sung to him, softly. Maybe my voice would be able to overrule the other.
"You are my sunshine..." I tried my best not to slur my words with crying "my only sunshine....you make me h-happy....when skies are gray....you never know dear, how much I..." I could slightly feel him shaking less, tho he was far from okay. "I love you....please don't take...my...sunshine away" I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder, he had stopped whispering. He wasn't saying anything now....I hope he's right....I really do hope this isn't real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all to real~