Problem?

~Goldie's P.O.V~

I woke up with Foxy still sleeping in my arms. He was snuggled up. I smiled slightly and petted him....then that dream he had crept into my mind. He dreamed he had killed me, I don't even know how to take it. I know he loves me, or at lest I know he says he dose, but him having a dream like that just....doesn't feel right. Looking at him, he looks so at peace right now, so innocent and harmless. Like he couldn't hurt a fly. But I know that's not entirely true. Even if he is harmless, he has a part of him who...isn't. One that has taken Freddy down twice and attacked chica. One that HATES us. Wants us....dead. And if that side was able to take down Freddy at his best, imagine me at my worse. I wouldn't last. And these thoughts scare me. The voices are going wild and my mind's in shambles. Would anyone even really care if Foxy did kill me? Freddy wouldn't, he hates me. He'd probably rejoice at not having to deal with a gay brother.... I sighed and looked at Foxy, I carefully slid him off me and stood up "sleep well ,luv" I whispered and walked out. I went to the show stage and sat down, resting my head on my arms. "He wouldn't hurt me.........n-no...." I spoke to the voices trying to calm them "he's to innocent. To nice.......but......true..........that wasn't him......no it wasn't.......IT. WASN'T!" I yelled and jumped up, my eyes lit up in a green flare, a voice came from behind me "Talking to the little head people?" I jumped alil and turned to chica, she didn't have her bib on and just looked over all tired. She looked at me worried "why are your eyes glowing?" She said walking to me. "They....they just kinda do that sometimes." I looked away from her. "Well what's wrong? You was screaming like a cra-cra person."
"I'm just....thinking."
"About what?"
I looked at her and sighed "would you care if I....was....killed?"
She fell silent for a moment then stepped closer to me "Yes. I would Goldie. You've actually become a close friend. But....why do you ask?" I looked away and closed my eyes "n...no reason."
She didn't really take that answer...."Goldie. Come on Goldie you should know me by now I can tell when its not nothing. Just tell me, I swear I won't freak out or anything, I won't tell anyone. " she gave me a worried face and I sighed and turned my back to her. I sat back down and covered my face "i-its....it was a dream..." She sat down beside me and rubbed my back "Aw, you had a bad dream?"
"It...it wasn't really my dream."
"Oh?"
I slowly uncovered my face and closed my eyes tight as I spoke "F-Foxy had a dream that he killed me, a-and I can't...i can't stop thinking about it, w-what if it happens?! What if he- or...some part of him dose do something to me." Her eyes went slightly wide and she covered her mouth "oh my goshlings...."
I nodded and went back to hiding my face, "Goldie....i-i...I don't know what I can say...but....I do know that Foxy cares about you. A-and.....he dose love you.... Goldie I know that... You must be under alot of stress.....just.....IM SORRY!" she hugged me tightly and I flinched alil. She pulled back and looked at me "i-im...sorry Goldie....but please... For the love of p-pizza....don't..... Don't start thinking your not....important. Please." She was slightly crying, I immediately hugged her without saying a word. She hugged back.
After a few minutes she pulled way and wiped her eyes "look... I don't know what...I can tell you but...don't hate yourself, none of this is your fault and if be damned if it becomes your down fall. So Goldie, i-um....we...we need you to keep your head high. Your the strongest of all of us we need you." I slowly nodded and she walked of, looking back at me for a moment "now...try to get some sleep...please...love you Goldie." I said love you to after she had left and made my way back to the kitchen, hopefully Foxy would still be asleep.
(That's all for now sorry it's so short, idk if this counts as filler but school started back up so updates might be slower, and probably slightly shorter.....sigh...anyway thank you all for reading, there is more to come. Bai!)