chapter-2

Adhyay reached his office in full glory.
Guard opend the gate , greeting him .He just nodded and made his way to the private elevator .
He reached 30th floor which was exclusively for him.He has worked day and night to reach at this stage .After his father's death the company was in sudden loss and his mother was emotionally unwell to take up that responsibility yet.But his uncle Mr.shekhar has indeed helped him.Shekhar was his mentor,his guide and a father figure for him .He respects him a lot .
Everybody fears him in his office and he likes that.he is very particular about everything and cannot stand a single mistake.He likes to dominate and he is successful in doing that.He is a beast in business world.
He cannot withstand lies, excuses and clumsy people.he absolutely detest it.
Riya his secratary, walked in after taking his permission with notepad for today's schedule.Although she was working for him from last 2 years but entering his office every time gives her chills....it's like entering a lion den and you never know if you can make it out alive.
She briefed him about his meeting with the foreign clients,and then with the department heads of the office.He just nodded and then she walk out and sighed in relief 😮‍💨.
How his future wife will handle him ??Riya thought.she already pitied the girl.
He is a sight for sore eyes but from far away only.He is a burning Lava that can burn you to ashes once you are in his radar.she continued her work shaking her head.
-****************---

Here Abha reached her college in simple but elegant white anarkali dress with a rainbow dupatta (scarf).her love for traditional dresses is something else.
She was a beauty..,you can't ignore her Hazel eyes with long golden brown hairs.
She was very shy and not good at taking compliments.she turns beetroot the moment anybody compliments her.
She was walking in corridor when someone came running and huffing and pulled her into a bond crushing hug.
'Sorry babe i got late again, courtesy to your loving brother 'maya breathed out.

Abha smiled at her bestie knowing very well where she was busy romancing her brother.They are the perfect couple for her.Her best friend Maya and her brother Arjun were dating each other from last 3 years and are now engaged.They are the live example of tom and Jerry ,always pulling each other legs but cannot live without each other too...
"Well you don't need to explain dear bhabi your red cheeks are giving away your reason for being late''abha replied winking 😉 at her best friend,who blushed hard slapping her hand.
They were in their last semester of post graduation.They reached their class room and the day went well attenting lectures, gossiping, laughing and joking....
Life was perfect for Abha......
Although she missed her parents but her mammu mammi and her loving brothers never made her feel absence of her family.she always thanked God for giving her such beautiful and loving people.

.

..
Stay tuned 😜