chapter 33

Adhyay came back yesterday.
Abha was looking for a perfect time to discuss about Arohi marriage.
He was getting ready for the office when Abha hugged him from behind.He turned to her loosing her hold on his torso pecking her lips.
Hmmmm so my wife missed me when I was out for work-he asked mischievously.
Abha smiled nodding at her husband.
They had got lot more closer after their honeymoon.
Adhyay has now opened up with her and their love making got more intense and rough. He can't keep his hand to himself around her and she can't even tell about his dirty and double meaning talks.
She was happy about the progress they have made. But right now she was occupied by Arohi's thought and the problem in hand.
Adhyay looked at her face with a frown not getting a response from her.
What going on in your tiny brain -he asked flicking her forehead with his index finger making her come out of her thoughts.
Actually Adhyay I wanted to talk about something important if you are not busy- she asked looking at him who was setting his hair standing in front of the mirror.
Not now Abha...maybe we can talk at night as I am getting late for the office now - he spoke looking at her from mirror.
She nodded her head.
He kissed her hard before leaving their room.
All were sitting on the breakfast table chit chatting when Arohi suddenly got and ran to the powder room attached to the dinning room.
All look at her worried when Abha got up and assured them that she will look after it .
Arohi came back with Abha and sat on her place nodding at everyone that she was fine and it's just some digestive problem.
Prathiba shaked her head asking her to take care of herself as she was looking unwell now days and tired too.
Adhyay asked her if she wants him to take her to a doctor. Arohi nodded in no saying that she was ok and was tensed about her  last semester exams .
Prathiba then passed her the mixed fruit juice to drink as she will feel better .
Arohi took the glass from her mother and was about to take a sip when Abha hurriedly snatched the glass from her hand and gulped it down in one go making everyone looked at her shocked.
What was that? Why did you snatched the glass like that from her hand- Adhyay asked her glaring in anger.
I am sorry! Actually I wanted to drink it...abha said looking down.
So what? You could have asked her for another glass but no who have to behave like a mannerless women by snatching it-Adhyay said looking at her in disappointment.
It's ok Adhyay . I will get another one for Arohi- prathiba said sensing his anger.
No maa...i will get one for Arohi please you have your breakfast -Abha said getting up from her seat and going towards kitchen.
Thank God Arohi didn't take a sip from that juice 🧃 as it had papaya added too.she need to talk with Arohi regarding all the precautions.

********
Adhyay returned back home around 11 and was having dinner.
Abha was sitting beside him looking at him from the corner of her eye .
He was disappointed from her bcz of morning incident and was giving her a cold shoulder.
Abha huffed knowing that she can't discuss about Arohi today as first she need to cajole her husband.
She can take everything but not his silence.

Adhyay was using his phone laying on the bed after dinner completely ignoring her.
She crawled towards him and open his right arm forcefully and layed on it.
He didn't react much but made an annoyed face continue using his phone .
Abha kissed on the base of his neck biting it lightly to get his reaction but he stayed unbothered .
She cupped his face making him face her and said sorry making a pout.
She pushed her hand away and closed his eyes putting the phone on the side table.
I promise I will never repeat it again -she said trying hard to coax him but he remained silent.
She then smirked and put her hand over his manhood and rubbed over there lightly.
He got hold of her hand and hovered over her making her lay flat on the bed pinning her hand on the mattress.
Now you need serious punishment -he smirked making her look at him with wide eyes.
He pulled her top out of head in a blink of eye and tied her hand with it .
He pinched her hard nipple making her hiss.his hand roamed over her bare upper body pressing pinching and slapping her molds making her moan .
He then removed her remaining clothes and cupped her feminine part hard making her arc her back. She struggled to untie her hand but he slapped over her womanhood making her squirm.
He pinched her clit making her cry in pleasure. He rolled her on her stomach and bent her on her fours.
He spanked her hard and gripped her hair in his fiest making her arch her neck backward.
He slapped on her back and thighs too making her hiss .he fingered her by pushing his 3 fingers inside and curled them inside her making her shake with pleasure. He left her when she was on the verge of her orgasm making her clench her legs in need. Her core throbbed but she can't do anything. She knew it was his way of punishing her.
He then continued his torture on her breast biting sucking and pulling them .
He kissed her lips hard making her lower lip bleed.
He then got back to her clitoris and rubbed it ever so slowly making her cry in frustration.
He drew circles around her love hole making her want more...
Please Adhyay......she said in a pleading tone.
He chuckled darkly looking at her needy self.
He fisted her hole making her moan loudly but pulled it out again when she was about to reach her high.
He then got up and untied her hand moving to bathroom.
She layed on the bed and tears of frustration flowed out of her eyes .
She hates him for doing this to her.
She clenched her legs tight to calm herself down.
She cleaned herself once he was out of the bathroom and wore her clothes. She layed beside him to sleep when he pulled her into his arms. She tried to wiggle out but then gave up knowing it's of no use.
She bit on his chest digging her teeth and muttered I hate you.
He chuckled with closed eyes and they slept not knowing that a Strom was about to hit them hard shattering their world apart.