chapter 39

Adhyay entered to his room and found Abha applying moisturizer 🧴 on her hands.
Their eyes locked at each other from mirror but he turned towards closet to get changed in his night wear.
He came back and found Abha waiting for him sitting on the bed.
She stood in front of him looking downward and spoke- I can't bear your silence anymore.you can give me any punishment but please this distance between us is killing me from inside....she completed in a low pleading 🥺 tone.

Hmmm it's really a serious problem then I guess- Adhyay spoke gaining her attention.
He sat on the bed and looked at her intently and said- strip!!! ..making her confused and look at him.
I said strip and i don't like to repeat my self- he spoke again looking at her frown.
Abha was shocked at his sudden behaviour but started removing her clothes as he asked her to do.
She removed everything except her bra and pantie.
Adhyay looked at her face blankly and commanded - bent over the table now.
Abha was nervous but then decided to follow his command without any further delay.
She bent over the table with her hand beside her head. Adhyay stood up behind her and tied her hand above her head.
He parted her legs and rolled her panties down to her knees and spanked her butt hard. Abha hissed at the sudden blow . He continued spanking her ....she moaned loud when he slapped her clit....
He shushed her commanding her to stay silent spanking her once again.
Abha pursed her lips to control her moans. He unhooked her bra and throw it in the corner freeing her melons. He squeezed them hard pinching the nipples making Abha let out a cry.....
He hissed near her ear pinching the nipple and biting her earlobe - don't make a noise.
Abha nodded her head at his words.
He thrusted his hand inside her hole fisting her...abha jerked forward with this sudden push. Her legs were shaking and she was biting on her lips to not make any sound. Adhyay continued his work on her hole and reached her high.
You can't cumm without my permission did you get that -he asked grabbing her hair in his fist making Abha node.
Adhyay then removed his clothes and thrusted into her without any warning making her wall strech inside her. She shivered at his thrust. He continued thrusting her hard and fast choking her neck in between . Abha cried as she wanted to cum but he was not allowing her the same.
She pleaded him but he was turned deaf.
After sometime he let her cumm.
He turned her on the table and thrusted inside her again. He rammed her hard and finally released himself on her stomach.
He moved away and grabbed his clothes making her sit on the table. He passed her clothes to her and went inside the bathroom.
They slept after cleaning themselves on their respective sides turning back to each other.
Abha thought things will change after this slowly and slept sighing.
***************
The wedding functions were starting from today. The house was bustling with guests and relatives. Sadhna and prathiba were discussing about today's Sangeet function with some relatives.
Maya was helping Abha with everyones outfit for today's evening. Abha was caressing Adhyay's kurta sitting on the couch lost in her thoughts. He has changed now....after these night they got intimate often but no feelings were involved. He never kisses her don't let her make any sound saying it irritates him.They were physically involved but emotionally they were drifting apart. Abha maintains a simple in front of family behaving all normal as he warned her not to tense his mother .
Nothing had changed except that they got physical almost every night . His behaviour hurts her but she can't even express herself to anyone.
Maya was calling her from past 5 minutes but Abha was sitting there like a statue.
Maya shaked her getting her out of her thoughts. Abha looked at maya confused.
Maya sat beside Abha making her turn towards herself.
Abha I have been observing you from yesterday you are not telling me anything pretending to be fine but I know you are not yourself now days.
You can share it with me maybe I can help you out.
Abha looked her best friend and broke down finally. She has kept everything inside for a long but now she wants to get it all out .
She confessed everything to maya about his changed behaviour excluding their intimate behaviour.
Maya hugged her friend consoling her decided to talk to Arjun . Only he can help Abha out of her miseries.
*********
Sangeet function was going on in full swing everybody performed except Adhyay. Although Arjun and Kabir tried to drag him to dance floor but he resisted asking them to dance.
He was standing at a side watching everything maintaining a poker face. He passed fake smiles occassionally not to give anyone a chance to gossip around.
Ruhaan and Arohi too performed on a romantic song. Anybody can tell they were madly in love with each other.
Although Adhyay still didn't liked Ruhaan but he has accepted the fact that he was getting married to his sister so maintained a cordial bond .
Surekha also performed with Kabir on a funky song making everyone laugh . Everyone hooted for them .
Abha aslo performed a dance and his cousins dragged Adhyay finally on the stage where his wife was performing.
Adhyay stood there in the middle while Abha danced looking at him with all the emotions with love and hurt being the prominent one.
In the end she hugged him tightly falling into his arms and sobbed getting emotional. Adhyay held her face in the crook of his neck not wanting to let everyone see her crying face and make up things.
He dragged her out still hugging her sideways to the garden area.