chapter 29

Abha was conscious of travelling in plane due to her past fears but Adhyay assured her making her feel better.
Adhyay was watching a science fiction series while Abha was getting bored to death sitting beside him. It will take them 5 more hours to land in Greece and this man was busy in that annoying series completely ignoring his wife who was trying to get his attention from past 30 minutes.But he behaved like she doesn't exist.
Abha huffed looking out not getting anything to pass her time . She got an idea 💡 and her face instantly lit up...she patted herself mentally for this brilliant plan.she pinged the bell and soon a air hostess arrived asking if they wanted anything.
Adhyay nodded in still immersed in the series making Abha roll her eyes at him but then she looked at the girl and smiled at her asking if she could change her seat as this man sitting beside her was boring her to death. This got Adhyay's attention and he glared at Abha for what she was doing but Abha ignored him and looked at the air hostess who was clearly confused looking at both of them .
Adhyay turned to the Air hostess thanking her and asked her to go .The air hostess obliged and took her leave.
Adhyay then turned to Abha who was looking everywhere but him .what was that -he asked her in a stern voice.
Truth!-she said looking out of the window.
Adhyay shook his head at his wife's ways to get his attention .
He pulled her to him adjusting the arm rest behind.Abha looked at him with a pout. He sucked at his pout tugging her chin up melting her anger.
She snuggled into him and complaint -who ignores his wife on honeymoon?
Adhyay chuckled at her cute complaint and then said-Hmmmm let us reach there ... I will be give you enough attention and won't even let you walk out of the bad not that you will be able to walk after  attending my attention sessions.
Abha blushed hard and chills passed down her spine at his double meaning talks. Don't talk dirty to me -she said feeling shy from him.
Hmmm you are right actually I should do some dirty things instead that will be more interesting.... isn't it???? He asked groping her left breast and giving it a squeeze making her look at him in  disbelief.what has gotten into him all of a sudden .They are in a plane among so many other people what if someone saw them like this .
She slapped his hand away  muttering shameless under her breath making him laugh .A shy smiled creeped on her own face looking at him laughing like this...it's a rare scene and she can't get enough of it.
What was so shameless about it ....it's not like i am doing it for first time ....he spoke teasing her further.Abha turned beetroot red at his talks. Yes they have made love countless times but it was first time he was talking so bluntly with her.
The rude arrogant man was left behind on the Delhi airport she thought bcz the man sitting beside her was someone else only.
She was witnessing this side of him for the first time.never in her dream she think of him like this. But she was secretly enjoying this side of him but will never agree to it if asked 😜.
They spent the rest of the time teasing and pulling each other's leg.
***************
It was midnight when they checked in the hotel .They were dead tired.
They already had dinner in the flight so they freshen up and crashed on the bed to sleep 😴.
Abha woke up with a slight headache due to jet lag .Adhyay was still asleep without any care in the world.
Abha walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine.
She looked at the time it was around 9 am .she decided to wake him up. She walked towards the bed and shook his shoulder calling his name but he was sleeping like a log. Abha shook her head at her sleepy head man.she decided to order breakfast and try again later to wake him up.
She walked out to the  open balcony and the view was heavenly.

The blue carpet of water spread all over with the orange hue of the sun 🌞 spread in the vast sky

The blue carpet of water spread all over with the orange hue of the sun 🌞 spread in the vast sky.she felt in love with this place.
She hurriedly went inside and shaked Adhyay vigorously huffing. Adhyay woke up startled and looked at her who was huffing......Adhyay come with me fast....she spoke catching her breath.
Adhyay immediately stood up and followed her out to the balcony thinking what was wrong?..
He came out and looked around not finding anything to worry about then turned to her who was looking around smiling.
He was hell confused now....
What's wrong?he asked Abha .
Huhhh....she turned to him with a frown.
Why did you bring me here like some tsunami came? He asked her clearly this time .
Ohhhho....look at the view here.you could have missed it sleeping there.thats why I woke you up-Abha smiled proud of her deed.
Adhyay looked at her like she has grown horns on her head.
Are you seriously crazy.who woke up someone like that - he asked not believing her stupidity.
You should thank me and here you are scolding me on the first morning of our honeymoon - Abha asked looking accusingly at her thankless man.
Adhyay made his way to his room not wanting to argue with her early in the morning otherwise she will be upset and will start crying and he will have to pester her for the whole day.