chapter 23

Adhyay looked at her face with a frown.
What happened to your arm ....is it paining he asked confused.
Abha nodded in no ....not wanting to show him her bruised arm and make him feel more guilty about it .
But then he made he sit and rolled her sleeve to check it once .
He was shocked to see her   arm swollen and bruised .
Suddenly realisation hit him like a splash of cold water. These marks were given by him . He physically hurted her in rage .
He banged his hand on the side table feeling angry on his own self.
Abha flinched looking at him and that just increased his guilt.He had instilled fear inside her.
He went to balcony and lighted a cigarette 🚬 feeling frustrated.He racked his fingers in his hairs looking up.

Abha composed herself and followed him to the balcony to find him puffing the cigrette looking disappointed with his own self.
She stood beside him and holded his arm to turn him towards her .He said sorry again this time not meeting her gaze.
She exactly knows what was going inside his head .
She pulled out the cigrette from his mouth throwing it away and kissed him .she didn't know from where she got this courage to initiate something like this.
She sucked at his lower lip but he didn't responded to her kiss.
She moved away feeling embarrassed but then he suddenly pulled her again taking her in a rough and passionate kiss . They kissed hard untill she was out of breath.
She blushed hard and hiding her face in the Crook of his neck.
He cupped her ass cheeks making her squirm and breath heavily.
He pulled her up making her warp her legs around his waist and took her inside their room .
They made love for hours and then felt sleep in each other arms for the first time.
Their fight and misunderstanding brought them a step closer than before.

Adhyay was getting ready for the office while Abha was helping prathiba in preparing breakfast.
She was glowing and happy. Prathiba knew that they have now sorted out and prayer for their togetherness from almighty.
Adhyay walked in dining room talking with someone on phone more like scolding the other person early in the morning.
Prathiba sighed knowing few things can never change no matter what.
Adhyay greeted his family and say down to have breakfast when surekha asked-when you guys are leaving for your honeymoon. If you won't go then how are you going to fulfill my wish.
Adhyay chocked on the juice 🥤 that he was drinking and Abha was blushing hard looking down in her plate.
Arohi wanted to laugh but controlled as she was now more conscious of her brother after seeing his anger.It will take her some time to get back to normal like before.
Bol Bittu-Surekha insisted Adhyay again.
(Tell me)
Adhyay scrunched his nose at his Nick name but then replied focusing on his toast -I really dont have time for this now.There are projects and deals in Pipeline that needs to be completed before deadline.

Surekha made a face at his boring answer.Abha although wanted to go ,it's one of her fantasy but knew that he won't ever  compromise on his work anything.
He kissed Prathiba's forehead as always and nodded at Abha before leaving for office.
Her khadoos(rude) husband was  coming around slowly but Abha is ready to wait even if it takes a life time.

Adhyay ordered his secratary to order the lastest smartphone in the Market.
He had smashed Abha's phone in anger, so it's necessary to compensate.
He immersed himself in his work barking orders every now and then ....typical Adhyay.

Here Abha was sitting in the drawing room with Prathiba and Sadhna as the latter came to check on Abha as was worried about her health after Shekar narrated her about the incident.

Although they didn't knew anything that happened after that and Abha was relieved about it.
Door Bell rang and the maid informed that there was a courier for Abha.
Abha received the courier and came back to the living room confused as who will send her this.
She open the box only to gasp in surprise looking at the latest brand new phone 📱.
Adhyay had sent it. Abha was over the moon and was grinning widely.
Prathiba felt good knowing he was trying to make up for the damage he had done.
Has Adhyay sent it? Sadhna gussed looking at her daughter's lit up face.she was happy to know that they were doing good in their married life.
Abha blushed biting her lower lip to control her 😁 grin.
Both the ladies laughed at the expense of Abha.
Adhyay was busy working when his phone ringed and he looked at the caller id surprised but he guessed the reason for her call and picked it up.
Abha had called him for the first time.
She was excited as this was his first gift to her and she wanted to make first call to her husband only and for the first time....yup there were lots of firsts....but it was just the beginning.
Adhyay hummed picking up the call...(Huhhh rude much🙄)...still concentrating on his laptop.
Abha on the other side was silently thinking 🤔 how should she thank him.
Did you just called to check if your new phone is working fine or not?-Adhyay asked not getting any response from the other side.
Abha face palmed herself at her foolishness but the hurriedly answered- No..no..no I actually wanted to thank you for the new phone.
She said smiling like an idiot 😂.
Hmmm ok...but you need not to thank me .
I was the one who broke your earlier phone .so it's my responsibilty to get you new one -He spoke typing something on his laptop.
Abha rolled her eyes at his reply which can do on phone only😅.
He then hanged up saying he was busy without even waiting for her reply.
Abha playfully glared at his photo hung in their room -Mr. Rude😏 but then laughed at herself..
She was madly in love with Her Mr.Rude.