chapter 26

Today was finally the wedding day of Arjun and Maya.
All the pre wedding functions were done beautifully.Abha and Adhyay talked daily on phone.Adhyay flight got delayed and he would directly reach the wedding venue from Airport.
Kabir and Arohi forced Abha to dance in the Barat prossesion.she was shying away but gave up later and danced with them enjoying fully.The Barat reached the hotel where the wedding would take place and Maya's mother welcome Arjun and performed his Aarti.
Adhyay was not here yet. Abha tried calling him but his phone was not reachable. Abha was waiting for him from morning itself.
The varmala(garland exchange)ceremony was about to start when she felt the crowd hushed and all turned towards the entrance...She looked at her back and there he was looking all dapper and handsome entering the hall .
Girls ogled at him shamelessly and Relatives and friends greeted him.
His aura commands respect.
She missed him like crazy .she wanted to run and hug him tight but controlled herself knowing he hates PDA.
He met everyone and hugged Arjun .soon the wedding procedded .
Her eyes didn't leave him for a minute .He was busy chatting with a group of people whom she felt envious of.

Arjun and maya were taking vows around the fire which reminded her of their own wedding day.she looked at Adhyay who was already looking at her.she felt shy all of a sudden when their gaze met.

Soon the priest announced Arjun and Maya as husband and wife.
All of them cheered and showerd them with flowers.
Soon they all started off to Shekhawat mansion after Maya bid a teary farewell to her parents.
After all the post wedding rituals and games all sat down for lunch .
Adhyay along with surekha and prathiba will be leaving for Rathore mansion as Abha would stay for 2 more days to help out sadhna and maya with everything.
Abha felt sad ,she wanted to spend some time with Adhyay before he leaves but he was busy talking to Arjun.
Adhyay excused himself and walked towards garden area to attend a phone call.
Abha followed him taking it as an opportunity to finally meet him alone.
He was busy over the phone looking all serious and was instructing someone.
He turned to go inside after hanging up when He found Abha entering the garden area.
She rushed towards him holding her lengha in her hands.
Abha stood in front of him looking at him intently and he was doing the same .
They were meeting  after 4 days and a lot of things changed between them in this duration.
Their phone conversation every night before sleeping have brought them closer.
Not waiting for another second Abha hugged him tightly hiding her face in the crock of his neck.She missed him too much ,she inhaled his sent feeling relaxed in his arms.Adhyay wrapped his arms around his wife reciprocating the hug.
Abha planted a soft kiss on the base of his neck making his hold tighten around her.
She looked him resting her chin on his chest with all the love and longing.Adhyay  bent down and pecked her lips making her blush.
Adhyay phone ringed again and he immediately picked it as if he was waiting for it , still holding her in his arms. The caller informed him something that shocked him first but then he smirked.Abha was observing his every  expression resting in his arms. She couldn't hold herself but to trace his jaw line with her fingers.Adhyay was busy giving instructions and then hanged up.
Getting bold aren't we!!-he smirked holding her hand that was tracing his jaw line. Abha hided her face in his chest blushing hard.she doesn't have control on herself around him. Adhyay chortled at his wife's antiques but he have something else to handle as of now.
He broke the hug and asked her to send Maa and Daadi home with driver as he has to be present somewhere urgently making Abha nod.

She came inside smiling and blushing but did as he asked her to do. After bidding bye to maa and Daadi she got busy with sadhna with return gifts and sweet boxes.

Here Adhyay reached his office looking dangerous.His cold expressionless face and predatory walked oozing fear as he walked through the corridor scaring the hell out of everyone present in the office.
He walked to his office where the private investigator was waiting for him already.
They finally caught hold of the culprit who was passing the information out of the company.
It was Adhyay's secratary Riya.
She was caught on  the camera trying to steal the new deals papers and as per the detective she was doing all this for her boyfriend who was working for their rivals.
He informed the police but before that confronted Riya who was shaking like a leaf and begging for mercy wailing hard.
But it's Adhyay Rathore she tried to conspire upon and it comes with some consequences that can destroy someone entirely.
Adhyay showed no mercy as for him a person committing crime is a criminal no matter of what age and what gender.
And he needs to set the example so others working under him think hundred times before messing up with him.
The police dragged Riya out of the office in front of everyone making them scared.
Also she was blacklisted and would not get to work for next 3 years in anywhere.

Adhyay returned home late at night as he had to attend some business party too and had informed Prathiba to not wait for him .
Sleep welcomed him as soon as he crashed on the bed.
****************