chapter 47

(⚠️-This part includes some emotional scenes )
These 3 days were like hell for everyone.
Doctors were not saying anything and asking them to hope for the best.
The family was having hard time.
Surekha's BP fell and was now under medication. Prathiba was not reacting to anything.
Well Abha ........she visited hospital daily.
Cried sitting outside ICU. She can't loose him . 3 days and her condition was the same . She can't sleep at night...she vomitted everything they made her eat.
She was finding it hard to breathe even .she wanted him. She prayed to the god. She begged the almighty to have some mercy. She won't make it to life if something happened to him .
Shekhar looked at her princess with tear filled eyes....her disheveled self....lifeless face ....her eyes longing to see Adhyay .
He felt helpless..on one hand Adhyay was fighting between life and death on the other hand Abha was dying every passing minute.
She had already lost her parents and now she can't lose her reason to live. Her life depends entirely on him. She will loose herself if he left her.

The nurse came out of the ICU panicked as Adhyay's heartbeat suddenly dropped.
The doctors rushed inside making everyone horrified.
Abha's face was morphed with fear. She clutched her hands tight sobbing.
Arjun shekhar and Kabir stood there fearing what was coming next.
After 30 minutes the doctor came out .....

"I am sorry but we couldn't save him "

That was the last thing Abha heard before she thumped on the ground.

He left......he was gone forever 💔💔💔💔
leaving everything behind.
His family, his love and his unborn baby about whom he wasn't even aware of.

Kabir rushed to Abha's lifeless body sprawled on the ground .
Shekhar fell on the bench behind him shocked and mortified.
Arjun knees gave up and he slided near the wall tears running out of his eyes.
Everything was finished.
Life was cruel and unpredictable.
No one's knows what's comming up next.
You never know the person beside you will be there with you the next second or not.

Dreaded silence passed through the corridor.
Several lives were ruined.

Adhyay's body was brought to the Rathore mansion.
Abha was looking at his face without blinking. All her tears dried . Her face colourless like her life. He betrayed her. He left her alone to face this cruel world all alone. They had dreamt of their beautiful future but look at him laying their without any worry with a calm face.

Prathiba was hollow inside. Looking at her son lifeless in front of her own eyes was wrost then dying.
Arohi was shocked and that triggered her premature labour and was hospitalized.
Surekha was crying for her grandson.
Everybody present there was greaving at the loss.
The presist asked shekhar that it's time for the last ride .
Shekhar nodded . Arjun Kabir, along with2 other relatives came forward to pick Adhyay's body for creamation when Abha stopped everyone laying on Adhyay's chest.
No....I won't let him go .....he can't leave me ...no body will touch him ....i will not allow anybody to come near him .......she screamed like a mad woman.
Prathiba caressed his son hairs like she always did. Kissed his forhead lovingly. She finally broke down taking his face in her palms for the last time..
Her baby her son her everything was going away from his mother.
Prathiba's body shook and she cried hard making everyone emotional.while Abha was still clinging to him not wanting to leave him.
He can't do this to her. He has to come back to her. Their baby was waiting for his father. Prathiba finally gathered herself looking at Abha and made her leave Adhyay's body....
Abha resisted but they lift his body and she sreamed cried but prathiba hugged her crying herself. Maya aslo came to her crying and caressed her hairs.
Abha's scream echoed in the mansion.
Everyone present around looked at the girl with pity gaze .
Abha continued wailing untill she fall unconscious in Prathiba's lap.

Adhyay was gone from their lives leaving the ladies behind.
It's been a week the Rathore mansion was filled with dreed and silence.
People leaving her were drowned in their sorrow forgetting everything in the world.
Their life was devoid of any light filled with pain hurt and sorrows.
He was gone but took their happiness along with him.
The three ladies in the house were just breathing for the sake of life.
But life can't go on like this. Life has to go on.
Shekhawat were staying at Rathore mansion from past week.
They were trying their best but can't compensate for the loss of these 3 ladies.
Surekha was continuously under medication as her health deteriorated.
Prathiba keep looking at Adhyay's old photos from childhood remembering him and Abha she didn't have any sense of her surrounding.
She was lost in oblivion.