chapter 45

Abha was marking dates on calender.
They were trying for a baby from a month now ,her regular menstrual cycle date as per calendar was 3 days before and she was feeling happy thinking she might be pregnant now.
She caressed her belly feeling extremely happy as her periods were delayed and chances of her being pregnant were high now.
She picked her purse and went to the market to get some pregnancy test kit.
She was returning back home after buying test kit and some other stuff when she felt sudden pain in her abdomen.
She ignored it thinking it's some gestric problem as she skipped her lunch .
She sat in car and asked the driver to drive home.
She rushed to bathroom to get the test but when she saw blood coming out of her vagina she felt numb for a moment but then started crying.
Her periods came and she was not pregnant. She was disheartened.

Adhyay came back earlier today from the office. He entered his room to find it pitch black.where was she.
He turned on the light to find her curled on the bed. Her shoulder were shaking indicating that she was crying.
He got worried as she never behaved like this . He moved to her and caressed her hairs asking her what's wrong.
She looked at him and cried more getting in his arms.
He rubbed her back trying to calm her down and then asked her why was she crying.
Her eyes welled but again but she told him about her periods.
Ohhh...so it's periods cramps. It's ok I will ask someone to get you a heating pad and prepare some hot chocolate for you.
He said wipping her tears .
I am not crying bcz of cramps but bcz i didn't get pregnant. We tried several times last month but i got my periods now. Is something wrong with me that's why I am not conceiving she sobbed again explaining herself.
Adhyay sighed at her. It's ok it's absolutely normal. It's not necessary that you would get pregnant in a month only .
You should know this. You get your hopes height and then get disheartened when things doesn't go like your way . Use your brain 🧠 sometimes -he said flicking her forehead making her hiss.
She thought about what he said and nodded.
You will get pregnant in future . Just don't over think now let's go down and have Dinner he said pulling her out of the bed.
She hugged him and murmured I am sorry .i am such an idiot.
Hmm that you surely are .he replied making her whine and slap his chest lightly.

They went down and had dinner with their family chit chatting like usual.

Days were passing smoothly.....
Adhyay had gone to Hyderabad due to some issue at their branch . Some local leader was creating a problem there so he had to go there personally.
Abha was feeling weird since morning but she ignored it not thinking much about it.
She then suddenly felt like puking 🤮 and rushed to the washroom emptying her stomach .
Abha washed her face and came out of the washroom. A maid came asking her to come downstairs for dinner.
She didn't feel like eating but then can't sleep empty stomach so went down to have something.
She scrunched her nose looking at bangan ka bharta (barbequed eggplant 🍆 dish). Maa i don't want to eat this.
Prathiba frowned at Abha as it's her favourite dish and Adhyay disliked it to his guts. As he was not home so she made it specially for Abha.
Prathiba passed her another dish and she finally ate it. She was extra hungry all of a sudden and ate the double amount of food then she usually eat.
She then retired to her room and layed on the bed trying to sleep but was missing him badly. She pouted looking at her phone. He had not called her once since yesterday and even yelled at her saying he was busy when she called him .
She turned and tossed around the bed and finally slept.
Abha woke up suddenly around 5 am and rushed to the washroom and puked.
She needs to see a doctor something was really wrong with her she thought coming out of the washroom.
She was awake now so decided to go downstairs after getting ready.
She entered the living room where prathiba was having her regular tea ☕. She asked Abha if she wanted to have some. Abha nodded in no as she didn't felt like eating anything.
Surekha was in their home temple chanting mantras as she does every morning.
Abha felt heavy inside her chest all of a sudden. She was restless. Surekha came out looking worried and told them the Pooja diya 🪔 went off all of a sudden.
Prathiba asked her not to overthink as it happens sometimes. Surekha nodded trying to be positive.
Abha looked at their family photo gazing at Adhyay's photo when suddenly the phone ringed.
Prathiba picked it up thinking who was calling this early in the morning.
It was a call from police station information them that Adhyay was shot by some gang leader in Hyderabad and was now getting shifted to Delhi AIIMS as he was critical.
2 bullets were fired at him ...one passed touching his arm while other was near his heart rupturing the vein .
Phone slipped out of Prathiba's hold and she slumped on the sofa.
Abha rushed to her panicking asking her what's wrong.
Prathiba came back to her senses and looked at Abha with tears flowing through her eyes.
Adhyay___got sh_shot.
Abha registered her words and fell on the floor getting unconscious.
Surekha and prathiba rushed to her crying themselves. They laid her on the soffa with the help of maids and called the doctor.
Arjun who got the news about Adhyay some time ago entered the living room to check on them .
Shekhar and Kabir had  already reached AIIMS waiting for Adhyay there.
Doctor checked on Abha and told them she Abha got unconscious due to shock and they need to be extra careful about it in this condition.
Prathiba who was already tensed about his son got alert at doctors words and asked about what conditions she was talking about...
Doctor informed them that " Abha was pregnant."

Kal ho na ho......✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara