EPILOGUE

It's been 5 years since he left.......
Life was never the same but now they have another reason to live for.....
Abhadhay-Adhyay and Abha son.
(Meaning always Victorious)
The 4.5 year old smart and charming boy with grey eyes same as his father was like a new hope in their life.
The Rathore mansion was again filled with light laugh and love with the entry of this little bundle.
He was an exact copy of his father.
He loved attention from all the ladies of his house.
He called prathiba as 'Maa' just like Adhyay used to call her . His great grandmother has spoiled him like anything. And his beautiful mumma  was someone he can't live a second without.
He showed his anger just like his father used to do. He was a smart child considering his age.
All the servants in his house calls him "chote Mallik ".
And his Arjun uncle was his mantor but it's favourite was his Kabir uncle.
His best friend Ayan -(Arjun and maya son ) was his partner in mischief.
Everybody loved him to the moon and back .he was the apple of everyone eyes making him very demanding and arrogant.
Well that runs in his blood. But he was an obedient son to his mother. He can't see his mother upset over anything.

 He can't see his mother upset over anything

Abhadhay Rathore....

Abha missed Adhyay with every breath she took . She forgot to live without him . But then entered her little sunshine as a ray of hope in her dark life .
She smiled for him .she did everything in her power to fulfill everything he wished for .
Adhyay will always remain a beautiful part of her life . He will remain in her memories till she meets him in other world.
But now she has to play the role of a father and mother to their son....the symbol of their love their- Abadhyay.
Life is not a bed of roses. It's a bumpy ride with lots of ups and downs.
It never goes as per our plan but we have to mould ourselves according to it.
Death is the ultimate truth of life. What started has to end someday. It's beyond human control.
Our life revolves around our loved once , they make us happy, their presence gives us a sense of belongingness a sense of security. But one can't stop living after they leave us and goes on to their next journey.
Life is a drama and we are all characters playing our part. Ones our role is fulfilled we have to go on our next journey . The cycle of life and death goes on .
So.....live as you were to die tomorrow. Make each and every moment special...
Kyuki kal ho na ho ..........🥺

The End

I hope you will enjoy this emotional ride.
Byeeeeeeee
Lots of love.....
Zindagi Rahi to phir milege......😉