chapter 44

It's been 2 weeks since Arohi got married.
They were back to their normal routine.
Well talking about Adhyay and Abha's relationship they were in good terms now.
By good here means Adhyay was behaving normal with her but they were still not like before.
They get intimate, discuss about their day more like Abha blabbers and he listen to her , they sleep cuddling each other , stealing kisses here and there but Abha felt something was a miss .
He had guarded him self again . His most of the  day was spent in  the office as usual and he returns back at midnight.
She has to coax him for hours to return back little early somedays and by early means by 10 pm.
Abha was talking to Arohi on call asking about her health. Arohi was now in her 2nd trimester and was doing well....but Ruhaan was going through a hard time due to her mood swings and food cravings at midnight.
He has grown more protective of her and fullfill all her demands.
Arohi told her that how she threatens Ruhaan taking Adhyay's name to get her unusual demands fulfilled making Abha laugh.
Arohi further told her about how they both talk to their child and complain about each other .Abha was smiling throughout listining to Arohi's talk .
They hanged up as it's Arohi's sleeping time. Abha asked her to take care of herself.

Abha was in deep thoughts laying on the bed. After listening to Arohi's talk she was thinking about her own baby. She wanted to have a child from the start only but Adhyay wanted to wait but now she can't wait anymore and wanted to have a baby of her own.
She would definitely talk to him about having the baby . It's High time now.

Adhyay returned home and as usual Abha served him dinner. To his surprise everything was of his choice today .
He knew she was up to something.
He waited for her to spit it out already and there she goes......
Ummm Adhyay how's your work going on she asked him to start the conversation.
Adhyay knew that she wanted to ask something else but was now going in circles.
Leave that and tell me what's going in that little head of yours he asked completely focusing on his food.
Abha gasped in surprise. How did he come to know she wanted to ask him something else. But then she asked him finally.
I want to have a baby now and please before you deny I am completely ready to take the responsibility. Also think about maa and Daadi they also crave for their grand child  she keeps on blabbering non stop when he hushed her keeping his finger on her lips .
Abha blinked at him cutely keeping her mouth shut.
Ok we will try for a baby - he finally said getting up from the chair .
Abha didn't believe her ears but then she jumped up standing from the chair and tripping on her steps in the process making Adhyay hold her to prevent her from falling down.
And you were telling me you are ready for the child. I can see that- he mocked her .
He walked towards their room Abha followed him upstairs saying - I am really ready please don't change your mind.
Adhyay layed on the bed tired as he had back to back meetings at the office .
Abha layed in his arms and asked him -you didn't changed your mind na....
Adhyay sighed and warned her -if you didn't shut up now i will definitely change my mind .
I am sleeping good night -she said hiding in his arms making him pat her head.

Next morning Adhyay walked out of washroom in a towel around his waist. Abha was arranging his clothes on the bed with his  other accessories.
Adhyay hugged her from behind and nuzzled in her neck . Abha leaned on him holding his arm that were wrapped around her waist.
Adhyay turned her around and captured her lips in a passionate kiss groping her melons.
Abha kissed him back massaging his scalp pulling him closer.
Adhyay pushed her on the bed breaking the kiss and removed her clothes making her bare . He spread her legs wide and smirked looking at her dripping core.
He bent down and took her clit in his mouth making her grip his hairs and moaned loudly. Adhyay was eating her out licking sucking and biting her clit making her cry in pain and pleasure.
Abha was a moaning mess. He then hovered over her and kissed her lips hard biting on to them making them bleed.
He then trailed kisses down her neck to her breasts. He sucked her melons like a hungry child . His hand rubbed circles over her clit making her wither under him in pleasure. He thrusted his 3 fingers inside her hole making her jerk .
His fingers hits her g spot making her cumm harder. She breathed heavily. He then positioned himself on her hole and thrusted deep inside her making her scratch his back .
Adhyay rammed her hard and fast.
He then turned her around and entered inside her from back gripping her hairs in his fist.
Abha's moan echoed in the room .
Adhyay then made her stand and wrapped her one length around his waist.
He penetrated inside her in standing position making her hold him tight. Her legs were shaking and she was breathing heavily.
Adhyay pinched her nipples hard making her shut her eyes tightly.
Finally he released himself inside her. Abha leaned on him completely tired.
He carried her to the bathroom and they both cleaned themselves and wore their clothes.