chapter 14

Abha bid a tear full farewell to her family and settled beside Adhyay to embark the new journey.
Abha was silently weeping as the car departed towards the Rathore mansion.
Adhyay passed her tissue box not knowing how to console her.
They lived at a distance of 30 minutes...she can visit them anytime she wants...there is no need to cry that much,- He thought looking out of the window.
Abha wipped her tears composing herself and looked towards Adhyay who was looking outside with a frown on his face .

Soon they reached Rathore mansion.
Prathiba welcome her son and her daughter in law following some rituals.

As soon as they came inside Adhyay started to move towards his room .He was feeling exhausted with all these rituals and now finally wanted to relax when everything was over.
But surekha stopped him telling him about some post wedding fun rituals.
Adhyay sighed feeling irritated with all these stuff.
Please i am already tired can't we skip all these- He asked no one in particular.
Offcourse not....every ritual has its own significance bacha....it's our tradition...come on .. it will be fun and if you will co-operate we will be done earlier -Prathiba explained dragging him towards the living area .
They played the games....it was fun for Abha but Adhyay wants to get done with it as soon as possible.
He won most of it and stood up to go but prathiba asked him to change in guest room for now.
He was fully irritated now but obliged and marched towards guest room.
Prathiba shaked her head looking at his retreating figure but turned to look at Abha who was sitting there innocently.
Prathiba sat beside her and kissed her lovingly on forehead - welcome to the family Abha....now you are officially my daughter.You can come to me any time if that stubborn son of mine bothers you.
Abha smiled looking at her badi maa who is actually now her maa.
She was feeling blessed to have such wonderful and loving people in her life.
Prathiba asked Arohi to take Abha with her as it was evening only.

Abha came to Arohi's room and changed into comfortable clothes to rest for some time.
*********
Abha woke up when somebody nudged at her shoulder and looked at Arohi .
Bhabi get up it's dinner time and then you have to get ready for your first night too-Arohi spoke mischievously making Abha turned into a beetroot.
She slapped Arohi's arm for teasing her and walked towards washroom to freshen up.

As everyone was tired dinner was served in their respective rooms .
Abha got ready wearing a Red saree after having dinner.
She was now feeling hell nervous for the night....her palms were sweaty ...she just wanted to hide herself somewhere.
And Maya's double meaning talk over the phone made her more anxious and nervous.
Was she ready to take this step.she liked him and had feelings from teenage but now she was feeling nervous.
She calmed herself down and decided to go with the flow.she will not think about it anymore.
Prathiba entered with a try containing warm milk for Adhyay and handed it over to Abha.
Who looked down blushing hard making prathiba chuckle at her shy nature.
Soon  prathiba dropped Abha in Adhyay's room which was decorated with scented candles and flowers giving it a romantic and erotic vibe.
Abha felt sudden rush of hormones looking at the room...she felt more shy looking all around. This was the 2nd time she entered his room ....but earlier she was afraid of him and didn't get to notice the room .
It was a huge master bedroom almost triple the size of her previous room with a spacious balcony.
Round king size bed in the middle ....dressing table and couch on the left side .right side was walk in  closet and bathroom. The sliding door in the front led to the balcony which was going to be her favourite part.

Her admiring session came to halt when suddenly the door opend and Adhyay entered the room.
He didn't noticed her but gazed at the bed decorated with flowers and candles on the side table.
He looked around and then his gaze settled on her who was fidgeting with her finger looking downward all the time.
She was looking breath taking in that red saree showcasing her perfect curves.
His body aroused with sudden need looking at the beautiful goddess present in front of him .
He walked towards her after locking the door with his  intense eyes fixed on her.Abha felt his gaze at her .....her heart stated beating loudly whe he stood in front of her.
She can breathe in  his Woody and earthly intoxicating scent.Her  stomach fluttered with butterflies when he lifted her face holding her chin with his long slender 🤌 fingers.
.

To be continued 😂.............
Stay tuned 😜