chapter 20

Here Abha was finding it difficult to stand there .she was feeling helpless and silent tears flowed out of her eyes.

Adhyay made his way out of his office building.He tried calling Arjun as might know something about their whereabouts.
Arjun finally picked up the call after 5 rings.
Adhyay lashed out at him for not picking up it earlier and then inquired about Abha .
Maya told him about their after party plan and Abha should have reached home before 10 only. Maya then called her others friend and informed them they all left for home including Abha around 9:30 only.

Adhyay's anger knew no bound.how can someone be so careless and irresponsible. He drove towards the club in heavy rains trying to locate her on the way .

Here Abha was standing wrapping her scarf around herself praying to God for some help.her eyes were red and she was shivering badly.
Somebody touched her shoulder from behind and she jumped out of fear but then relaxed looking at the person standing in front of her.
She immediately hugged him tightly crying like a baby in his arms .

Shekar was returning home from a business dinner when he spotted a familiar figure standing on the side of road getting drenched.
He came out of the car and shocked to see Abha in this state at this hour .

Abha cried clutching to her maamu ....feeling relieved.
He consoled Abha and inquired about her state.
Shekar then dropped Abha at Rathore house.prathiba hugged Abha to her chest thanking God.
She asked Abha to get changed meanwhile she prepares something warm for her as she was shivering.

Abha was having soup sitting beside prathiba in living room and narrating her about today's happenings.
Sudden realisation crossed Prathiba's face as she totally forgot to inform Adhyay about Abha .

Here Adhyay was madly searching for Abha from last 1 hour  all around the club .
He was getting mad every passing second and was calling Abha again n again in case she answered his call .
He banged on the car bonnet feeling worried and frustrated at the same time.
Suddenly his phone ringed.....he picked up his mother call and sighed loudly knowing Abha was home finally.

He was burning like a lava and started to drive home.
He reached home in next 15 minutes and came out of the car banging the door loudly.The guard flinched looking at Adhyay's face morphed in pure Anger.He knew Angry Adhyay was a bad news.

He entered home seething in anger where  Arohi was joking with Abha to make her feel good.Arohi finally succeeded in making Abha laugh out loud.

Her laughter sounds like a mockery to his ears.
He marched towards Abha and pulled at her arm with a sudden force making her stand .the bowl in her hand fall down making a loud crashing noise........

Abha shivered looking at Adhyay's face.
His grey eyes were reflecting immense rage. His clenched jaw his tight hold on her arm that will surely leave marks were making her horrified of the upcoming Strom.
Where the hell were you!!!!!!!!-he roared making Abha shake like a leaf.
Do you think everything is a joke.......you were busy partying and clubbing and here people were getting worried sick for you......he spoke with his gritted teeth .
Prathiba came out of her room hearing his loud voice.
She came forward to explain him -Adhyay Beta at least listen.....he didn't let his mother complete her sentence.
No maaa not today .....you will not come in between...let me handle it my way.
People here need to learn some lessons hard way only bcz i don't think they get it inside their head in a polite way-he said poking his finger in Abha's forehead.

Abha was silently weeping shaking in fear ....her arm which was in his death grip was aching badly.

Here comes the waterfall.....Adhyay mocked looking at her tears.
First go party have fun make......don't pick any body's bloody call and if someone ask you and start with this emotional Melo drama- he hissed shaking her arm violently which was paining badly.

Now will you open your damn mouth or you are busy in weaving some story to cover up your reckless behaviour -Adhyay roared pinching her cheeks in his hand making her look up.
Prathiba finally freed Abha from his hold pushing his hands away.......while Abha cried clutching her arm ....the pain was unbearable.

Adhyay's were still focused on her....
He kicked at the table when she didn't answer screaming -Answer me dammit!!!!!!!
Why were you not picking up your fucking phone.....i need an answer at this instant.
Abha sobbed harder looking at his angry murderous form....
She tried to answer him between her sobs....my___m_y.,..my pho_ne___phone....she tried to form a coherent sentence terrified of him  gesturing towards her phone which was placed on the table.
Adhyay was now frustrated beyond limits.....he picked up her phone and thrashed it on the nearby wall yelling-
'there is no need to keep this damn thing when you can't even answer a phone call'
Making Abha jump on her place ....more tears welled up in her eyes.
Prathiba knew about his anger issues but she was shocked looking at his beastly behaviour.
He finally left from there glaring at her last time .
Abha cried harder falling on her knees....Arohi who was frozen on her place from the time since he entered finally came back to her sense listening to Abha's painful 😖 sobs.
Prathiba rushed to Abha hugging her trying to console her.she will fall ill if she continued to cry like this.Already she went through a lot and now due to her foolish son she has to suffer more.
She would reprimend him later...first she need to tend to Abha .
She brought the crying girl to her own room as it's not good for her to go back to that nonsense of a man .