chapter 36

Adhyay was working when Arjun called him telling him all the details of the boy named Ruhaan singhania son of Mr. Prakash singhania.
Adhyay knew singhania's were a big name in business world but he felt enraged at this boy Ruhaan.
He asked his secratary to setup a meeting with Mr . prakash singhania and his son Ruhaan singhania. He also asked Arjun to be present there at lunch time.

After getting a call from Rathore office Prakash inquired Ruhaan about the matter and Ruhaan filled his father with all the details.
Mr. Prakash was beyond angry at Ruhaan but Ruhaan assured him that he was ready to take the responsibility and confessed his love for Arohi .
Prakash sighed but then nodded at him .
Ruhaan called Arohi asking if she was alright and got to know about yesterday night events . He told about his meeting with her brother and asked her not to worry about it. Arohi was continuously crying on the phone blaming herself making his heart clench .
He promised her that he will make every thing right.
Ruhaan reached Rathore's head office with his father. They were guided by Adhyay's secratary to his cabin on the top most floor.
Mr. Prakash entered Adhyay's office followed by Ruhaan. Arjun was already present there. Adhyay shaked his hand with Mr. Prakash and they sat across each other on the couch near the glass wall.Ruhaan greeted Adhyay who just nodded at him controlling his anger.
Adhyay wanted to beat the shit out of Ruhaan but controlled himself.
Adhyay narrated everything with a hint of anger to Mr. Prakash who was silently listening to everything .
Mr . Prakash looked at Ruhaan and turned towards Adhyay - your anger is Absolutely justified Adhyay but what has happened can't be changed. You know our family from many years through business parties and meetings. Ruhaan and Arohi loves each other and wants to get married. Things shouldn't have happened the way they did but we need to think about their future.
Ruhaan is my only son and we will formally come to your home to ask for Arohi's hand for marriage.
Accessing the situation we need to get them married as soon as possible.
Adhyay was angry but he knew that mr. Prakash was right so he just nodded.
Ruhaan wanted to say something but kept quite looking at Adhyay's face as this was not the right time .
After they left Adhyay informed his mother about everything and told her that singhania's would come to their house for the dinner tomorrow.
Arjun and Adhyay discussed few other things before Arjun left asking Adhyay to take care.
Adhyay settled on his chair and engrossed himself in his work to get his mind off everything else happening in his life.
Here Abha apologized from prathiba and surekha and told them everything from start. They were disappointed at Abha but understood her fears. They also knew that her only mistake was to hide things from them and trying to find solution on her own . Abha cried hard hugging prathiba and apologizing once again.
Abha also asked prathiba to talk to Arohi once as she was continuously crying from yesterday and it's not good for her health considering she was pregnant.
Prathiba was hell angry on her daughter but Abha was right.
She reprimanded Arohi and told her that she had to earn their forgiveness but asked her not to cry as that will affect the baby's health.

It was 2 at midnight when Adhyay returned back home. Abha was sleeping on the couch waiting for him .
Adhyay looked at her sleeping 😴 figure and dropped a metal showpiece to wake her up and walked upstairs.
Abha woke up startled hearing the loud noise of the metal falling on the ground and looked at Adhyay's back.
She followed him upstairs to their room and asked him about food.
He ignored her and went to the bathroom to change. She then went back to the kitchen and brought his food to their room waiting for him sitting on the couch.
He came out and put his phone on the charge.
Abha asked him to have his food but he didn't answered and continue doing what he was doing.
Abha grabbed his hand making him loose this calm.
You don't have to fake your concern for me .it will be better for you to mind your own work and don't meddle in my life...he warned her showing his index finger.
Tear rolled out of her eyes and she cried pleading him.
I don't have time for your drama . I am already tired and wants to sleep if you could please excuse me or if you want I can go out to some other place - he asked folding his hands in front of her.
Abha looked down sobbing and he switched off the lamp laying on the bed with his arm resting on his forehead.
Abha kept the food back into the kitchen and came back to the room and layed on the bed sobbing silently looking at his sleeping figure.
She cried untill sleep consumed her.

Next morning Abha woke up and did her morning routine. She took out his office clothes as he was gone to the gym and his other stuff placing everything on bed.
She got ready and went down to prepare his protein shake .

Adhyay came back from the gym and found his protein shake as usual prepared by her. He called for the house help yelling and asked her to prepare her protein shake from now on and have her the shaker to prepare fresh one.
The maid came back with the protein shake and started to prepare fresh one . Abha's eyes watered knowing everything.
She continued doing her work .

He came downstairs ready for the office in a different suit.He didn't wore the clothes she kept out for him .
He kissed Prathiba's forehead taking his leave and left without having breakfast.
Abha rushed to her room and cried harder at his changed behaviour.
She knew she had made a mistake and now she have to repent it.