chapter 24

3 months have passed since that incident.
Everything was going smooth so far.
Arjun and maya wedding date was fixed earlier this month and now only 2 weeks were left .
Abha was busy shopping 🛒🛍️ and in other preparations.she used to visit shekhawat mansion every now and then helping sadhna in managing things but she is going to stay there in upcoming week after all it's her brother and best friend marriage.
Although sadhna and Shekar wanted her to come this week only but she didn't want to stay away from Adhyay for that long. Although she gets to spend time with only at nights and that has also reduced from past week as he was having some issue and the office .He mostly stays in his home office working late night.Some one from his company had leaked the confidential information to his rivals and the investors were bugging him to find out the culprit soon.
He himself was waiting to get his hands on that bastard and he will show him living hell for messing up with Adhyay Rathore.
No one can get away after meddling in his business.
He himself is looking into this matter to end it as soon as possible.
Although he acts absolutely normal in front of their family but Abha knows otherwise.
No he didn't discussed it with her ...heck he doesn't share anything with anyone but she knows some bits and pieces through Arjun.
She crushed the thief....they had made some progress but now bcz of this they they are back to square one.
Abha didn't know what to do . Wedding preparations were keeping her busy but she her mind and Heart lies with him only.

Tomorrow she would be shifting to Shekhawat mansion for a week.
She wanted to spend this night with him before going .
After this she would only be able see him during functions only.
Adhyay came home around 11 looking all tired with dark circles and eye bags due to lack of sleep .her heart clenched looking at him like this.
He was laying on the bed after dinner with his arm crossed over his eyes.
It's been 2 weeks and they were not able to identify that thief.
Abha shifted closer to him and ran her fingers through his hairs massaging his head .Adhyay looked at her and wrapped his hand around her waist pulled her to him.
He felt good due to her massage and nuzzled his nose in her breast velly.
He pulled the stap of her silk nighty down exposing her melons. Abha continued to massage his scalp relishing his touch.
He captured her nipple in his mouth sucking it. Abha pushed his head more into her breast tugging on his hair.
She felt alive again with his touch.
He continued to devour her melons giving equal attention to both occassionally sucking ,biting ,licking and tugging them .
Abha looked at him when she felt soft breath on her chest. He slept with her nipple in his mouth.
Abha hugged him closer kissing his forehead and slept like that only.

********
Abha was packing her bags as she will leave to Shekhawat mansion after breakfast while Adhyay was getting ready for the office.
She was taking a peek at him time to time
as after now she will only get to meet him at wedding functions only that would be starting from tomorrow only and there too he will be just formally present.He absolutely detest PDA .

Adhyay got a call early in the morning that he will have to leave for Mumbai tonight for a business conference .it will take him 3 days and he informed Arjun about the same . Initially Arjun didn't liked the idea of his best buddy ,his cousin to miss on his wedding function but knowing that's it's unavoidable he agreed half heartdly. Adhyay promised him that he will be there on his wedding day for sure.
Adhyay wrapped his watch around his wrist and was about to exit the door when Abha grabbed his hand .
He looked at her hand and then gazed up to her face with a frown asking -what??
Abha came forward and hugged him tightly hiding her face in the crook of neck .
Adhyay was surprised by her sudden move but then wrapped his Arms around her.He parted away and looked at her face .
Are you alright? Do you need something?-he questioned .
Abha nodded in No but then said softly looking at his face -I will miss you.
Adhyay sighed shaking his head at his silly wife .Its your brother wedding...you will be having fun there and Its not like you are going to stay there forever.And moreover I will be leaving for Mumbai tonight so you better go and help Bua there He told her .
Why Mumbai all of a sudden.does that mean you will be absent at bhai's wedding function -Abha said feeling disheartened.
It's important -he replied walking out leaving a sad Abha behind.

She was continuously looking at him on breakfast table. They will directly meet on the wedding day now.
She knows that work is important and it's not like they spend all the time together but she felt sad because after getting married it was the first time when she will be away from him for this long.

Adhyay excused himself as he got a call and walked to their room to get his laptop and other files.Abha too followed him.
Adhyay was putting the files in his office bag when he felt sudden moment behind him .he turned to look at Abha standing there with slight tears in her eyes.
He was not understanding what has gotten into her.she was behaving weirdly from morning itself.
He was a bit irritated now as she was feeling upset over silly things and he was not going to entertain her now as he was already late .
He moved passed her but she tugged at his arm. He was done with her now. Not again! Adhyay muttered to himself closing his eyes to control his anger at her childish behaviour.