chapter 28

Adhyay looked at the dishes on the dinning table surprised.Abha came back with the kheer bowl and served him and sat down making a plate for herself too .
You didn't had your dinner too?-Adhyay asked her frowning.
No I wanted to have it with you -Abha replied looking at him .
He nodded and then dig in his plate .
Abha looked at him expectantly waiting for him to say something after he had tasted the food.
What? Adhyay asked looking at her.
Abha shaked her head in no and concentrated on her food feeling slightly disappointed.
He knew that she had prepared all these dishes for him and was waiting for his compliment.He smiled inwardly looking at her face focused on his food to annoy her.
Abha came back to the room after doing dishes to find Adhyay already on the bed sleeping. She had planned everything for him and here he just don't care to even say a few words of appreciation she thought feeling hurt. She layed on the bed facing her back to him sighing when she felt him hug her from behind. She didn't react as she was hurt and closed her eyes.
Adhyay turned her holding her in his arms and kissed her eye lids and whispered -the food was really tasty -making her open her eyes as big as saucer and he chuckled looking at her.
She then understood that he knowingly did that to tease her and hit on his chest lightly with her fist ✊.........he cuddled her trapping her legs in between his .
After a moment he spoke-pack your bags tomorrow we are going somewhere for a week .Abha peeked at him from his neck  looking confused.where are we going suddenly -she asked him .just do what you are told without asking any questions he replied with his eyes closed.
Khadoos!! Abha muttered slowing smuggling close to him.
He suddenly pinched her waist asking -what did you just say?
Abha smiled sheepishly nodding in No.
Adhyay pulled the knots of her night pants and put his hand inside her undies.
Abha's breath hitched at his sudden action. Her core throbbed as his hand rubbed her down there making her clench his hand between her thighs.
She bit on  her lower lip to control her moans as he continued his torture down there.Adhyay then entered thrusted his 2 fingers inside her making her shake in pleasure. He increased his pace and as she was about to come he pulled them out .About looked at him with pleading face feeling restless while he smirked at her raising his perfect eye brows.
Please !!!  Abha said desperately waiting for her release .
Please what  darling!! Adhyay said feigning innocence.
Abha glared at him accusingly making him grin but then said what he wanted to hear -please make love to me abha blushed hiding her face in the pillow.
Adhyay discarded their clothes and then they made passionate love to his dear wife making her scream in pain and pleasure.
They fall asleep in each other arms exhausted.

************
Abha was done packing their bags .she had no clue where he was taking her .she tried to ask him in the morning to but he didn't heed to her any talk .such a rude man.
He had already informed other family members and they all knew except her where they are going. Anyways she was excited for the trip no matter where he would take her .
He didn't even told her what types of clothes she need to keep just barked orders to pack what ever she wants.
Somethings never change just like his attitude.they have grown closer but his attitude is unaltered and she secretly loves his dominating nature when he will look at her with those grey intimidating eyes. He wants everyone around him to follow his command without any questions. She still feared him although he never showed her his anger like that night .but yeahh he gets angry often like today's morning..********
Adhyay was getting ready and Abha was bugging him about details of the trip.he ignored her questions and concentrated on his work but then she didn't stopped irritating him and he yelled at her- Do you want me to cancel the plan ???? If not then do what you are asked to do zipping your mouth otherwise you know me well enough to do otherwise.He had said looking pissed and done with her.**************
After that she didn't talked to him and sprinted out of room saving her life from the Devil.

Adhyay came back in the evening....Abha was ready by then and arranged his clothes on bed to get changed.

They both came down and chatted with the family more like Adhyay instructing them and all others nodding at him like school kids.
They bid their bye as the helpers have already loaded their bags in the car trunk.
They reached Indira Gandhi international airport in about 40 minutes and waited for their flight announcement.
Abha jumped up in excitement when she heard the announcement and they boarded the flight to Greece .
They were going on their belated Honeymoon.Abha was thrilled and Adhyay just chuckled looking at her antiques.she wanted to hug him tight and kiss him then and there but she knew better that  he would not think twice before pushing her out of  the flight in mid air if she pulled any stunt  like that.😅