chapter 32

It's been 2 months now since they returned from Greece.
Adhyay was out of the country for some international conference and will return in 2 days.
Abha was at shekhawat mansion to meet her family .
She was chatting with Maya when Arohi called her.Arohi was sounding tensed and weak too. She was calling Abha from a private clinic near her college.
Abha got worried and asked Arohi to wait for her. Abha reached at the clinic mentioned by Arohi .Abha entered inside to find Arohi pacing outside doctors cabin looking tensed.
Arohi hugged Abha sobbing and murmuring something under her breath.
Abha made her sit on the nearby bench and asked her about the matter once she calmed down.
Arohi fidgeted with her hand looking down at her lap.fresh tears started rolling out of her eyes making Abha hell worried.
She caresed her hair inquiring about the problem.
Bhabi.... actually I _I am pregnant!!-Arohi dropped the bomb.
Abha froze at her place looking dumbfound. She came back to earth when Arohi held her hand and sobbed again.
When did you guys ___she stopped mid way and remembered about the trip when she was in Greece and looked at Arohi who nodded her head not meeting her gaze.
I am sorry bhabi but I was emotional that time as he was leaving for a whole one year and in the heat of the moment we got intimate. Ruhaan asked me to take after 💊 pill but it completely slipped out of my mind .
I was not feeling well from past few weeks and i also missed my periods.I came here for the checkup and they confirmed that I am 7 week pregnant now arohi said crying.
Abha sat there not knowing what to do .The situation they were in was so complicated. Her face paled out of fear at the thought of Adhyay knowing all these things.She didn't even want to imagine what he will do when the truth will be out.
No , she can't tell him . They have to find out some other way.
Abortion was not an option as that innocent life was not a fault but what else that can do now.
She asked Arohi if Ruhaan knows about it.Arohi nodded and told her that he only suggested this clinic as the doctor here was his friend's wife only.
Arohi informed Abha that Ruhaan would be here by tomorrow's evening.
Abha felt somewhat relieved that the boy was not stepping back and was responsible enough.
They have to find out some possible solution.
She side hugged Arohi not knowing how to console her when she herself was in dilemma.
They returned home after collecting the reports and medicine prescribed by the doctor.
Abha took the report with her to keep them safe as they can't let the family knew about it yet. She kept it hidden under the mattress of their bed.
She sat on the bed highly tensed. She prayed to God to show them way out of this problem.
How will maa and Daadi would react to this news. Abha thought to share it with Prathiba but then thought otherwise.
She should wait for Ruhaan before doing anything.Abha was hell scared but she have to be normal in front of the family.
*************
Ruhaan was in Delhi and they decided to meet at a cafe away from their home.
Arohi along with Abha entered the cafe and walked towards a secluded table to occupy their seats.
Arohi was anxious and same was the case with Abha but she maintained a straight face thinking of all the possible options.
Soon a good looking boy in his mid 20's arrived whom Abha gussed to be Ruhaan.
Arohi stood up and hugged him crying hard . He consoled Arohi rubbing her back .Abha was sitting there looking at the couple. Ruhaan seems to be a nice boy the way he was consoling Arohi .
Ruhaan broke the hug and greeted Abha introducing himself.
They sat down ordering coffee. Ruhaan was ready to marry Arohi and accept their child. He would not leave Arohi alone and was ready to do anything to make things work. But the main problem was Adhyay.Arohi had not even graduated yet and he would never get her married like this and they can't disclose about her being pregnant as that would bring a havoc in their Life.
Adhyay's anger was not something to take lightly. Abha rememberd how he behaved when she went missing for 2 hours and now this pregnancy news of Arohi was on whole another level .Any sane man would go mad if they found out their unmarried sister is pregnant with her boyfriends child.And Adhyay was a beast in anger.
Ruhaan assured that his family would not be a problem as he would convince them.
But about Adhyay they didn't know what to do.
Arohi pleaded Abha that she could only convince her brother. Abha was helpless but couldn't deny Arohi looking at her miserable self and it was not good for her in this condition when there is a life insude her Womb.
Ruhaan asked Arohi to take care of herself and do not stress herself.

Abha was pacing in the room trying to think of the way to convince Adhyay about Arohi marriage.
They were in deep mess.they can't disclose about the pregnancy thing.But she needed a strong reason to convince him about getting Arohi married.
But what reason she would give him to get his sister married who was in mid of completing her studies.
Everything was a mess. Abha sat on the bed feeling headache.Nothing was making sense and the constant fear about Adhyay finding the truth was making it wrost.