chapter 19

It's 2 months now since they are married.
Life was going normal for them .
Abha and Adhyay got intimate numerous times in past two months but nothing much changed.
Adhyay was still the same and for Abha she has fallen head over heals in love with her husband.
She arranged his clothes for office....she makes his protein shakes his coffee and even cook his favourite food now and then when ever she got time.Although Adhyay asked her not to bother herself with all these stuff but she was doing it bcz she wanted to.
They still don't communicate like a normal couple.Abha was trying her best to be the ideal wife.
Adhyay as always spent most of his time working either in office and if prathiba forced him to spent time at home he will still stick to his laptop in his room .

Whenever Abha tried to make conversation he will reply in mono syllables only.Intially Abha felt hurt but she didn't give up.
After getting intimate number of times in past months Abha was still shy and her body reacts in same manner when he is around her or when he touched her.
For Adhyay he was fulfilling his every duty as a husband.Everything was perfect according to him .
Today was Abha's last exam and she will finally breath freely.
Maya and all her friends decided to go out and party 🥳.......
Abha informed Prathiba about the same and they went to a nearby club to dance their frustration out and Relax......
They partied hard for next 4-5 hrs dancing like crazy.....
Abha was enjoying herself a lot....being shy and introvert she never tried it before.
She was reluctant but then after lot of persuasion from Maya and her other friends she finally gave in ....and she felt really good......she for once was dancing singing laughing freely with her friends leaving her giving her shyness a back seat .
Also it was last time when they all were together like this ... as from now on some of them will start working or apply for some other higher degrees or move to some other city.

Maya's phone buzzed as Arjun was calling her .He has planned a surprise date for her.
Abha assured Maya that she will also leave soon for home and she can go and enjoy her date night.
After an hour or so All of them exited the club and went their ways .
Abha had already sent the driver uncle back as she thought Maya will drop her but now she didn't felt right to disturb the old man .
She decided to book a cab back to home....
She was standing on the road side when she saw a speeding car coming towards an old lady who was trying to cross the Road with her grandchild.
Abha's eyes widened in horror..she ran to the old lady to prevent her from the accident.she pulled the lady back just on time but accidentally dropped her phone on road while helping her out.
She checked the phone who 's screen has completely gone.The phone was on but nothing was visible on the screen.Abha sighed looking around for some auto or taxi 🚕.
It was getting late and she wanted to get back home as soon as possible.
Maa might be waiting for her getting worried.
It's past 10 already....she thought to walk at some distance to find a ride.
It started raining heavily to her horror.everyone was rushing here and there to get under some shade and not get drenched.
She also rushed to a tea stall at the corner of the road....she was partially drenched and her clothes were sticking to her body.
A group of man sitting at the tea stall were eyeing her from quite some time now .Fear creeped inside Abha....
Her phone was not working to call anybody from home to help and she was not getting any ride in these heavy rains.

Here Prathiba was getting worried as it's almost 11 o clock in the night and Abha has not returned home.....she was not even picking up her 📱 phone.....and the weather was getting worse.
Prathiba tried calling Maya but her phone was switched off.
Prathiba didn't knew about her any other friend.
Prathiba then called Adhyay who was in a video conference with foreign deligates.
His phone was on silent mode.📳
Prathiba then tried his secretary number who luckily attend her call and asked Riya to immediately handover the phone to Adhyay as it's an emergency.
Soon Adhyay was over the line feeling worried about his mother knowing it's an emergency call from home.

Prathiba told him about Abha.he asked or not to get worried as she was crying over phone. Adhyay asked to relax as she has Blood pressure issue and assured her he will bring Abha back home Safe and sound.
He tried calling Abha but she was not picking up the call.Adyay was getting Angry each passing second over her carelessness.
And his mothers tears added fuel to the fire.Abha has to face his wrost side now.