chapter 17

Abha was having breakfast with her family with their usual chit chat.
She had hugged her maamu tightly when she came back yesterday.
Shekar was also emotional looking at his Princess. Everybody including Kabir was pampering her like she has returned after years .she was gone for less than a day but they missed her too much.
Sadhna prepared all her favourite dishes.
There was no call from Adhyay and she didn't want to disturb him knowing his nature.
She spoke to pratibha last night who informed her that Adhyay had still not returned home.
She knew he was a workaholic man but she craved for his attention.After sharing the physical intimacy she atleast expected him to ask her how was she feeling or anything like that.
She came out of her thought when sadna called her -where are you lost beta....why are not eating something...do you want me to prepare something else for you.
Nooo mami .....there is nothing like that i was just thinking something -Abha said concentrating on her food.
Something or someone -kabir teased her making others laugh and Abha blush .

Abha was getting ready as it was already evening.....she will be seeing him for the first time after their first night.she blushed again thinking about their moments which she has been doing often of lately.

she blushed again thinking about their moments which she has been doing often of lately

Abha's look-(with red chura in her hands😉)

She looked at her self hoping that he will like her look.she never cared about looks earlier but now she wanted to look her best for him.
His mere thought is enough to make her heart flutter.

A maid informed her that Sadhna called her downstairs as Adhyay has arrived.
He was here finally.....she felt shy to go in front of him .......
She set hair hairs and walked out calming her widely beating heart.

She heard his voice coming from living room chatting with Arjun and her maamu.Her palms became sweaty and she felt blood rushing to her cheeks.
She took a deep breath and walked him.
He was sitting there in his grey suit with white t shirt looking smoking hot in his casual wears. He looked up and their eyes met making her blush and look down.
She rushed to kitchen to help sadhna not able to bear his intense gaze.
Shekar asked Adhyay to have dinner with them but he politely refused telling him about some important online conference that he needs to attend.
They took their leave and were now on the way back to home.
There was so much traffic 🚦 on the road at this busy hour .Adhyay was looking irritated with the continuous honking of the vehicles......Abha was glancing at him time to time from corner of her eyes.
They didn't talked as he was busy in making call when they left her home and know he was busy cursing the traffic official for their poor management.
He looked hot to her with his clenched jaw and a slight anger and irritation on the face......she gazed at his rough lips and what they can do to her......she felt wet at the mere thought and clenched her legs together to control those sensation.
She hate the effect that he have on her heart and body......
She came out of the thought when a lady knocked on his window pane carrying a small child on her hip bone......
She was selling red roses 🌹🌹🌹 . Adhyay rolled down the window glass and bought all the roses and paid her money asking her to keep the change.
Abha felt proud of his compassionate nature....he believed in actions rather than words.
He turned around and offered her flowers which she took blushing heavily.....saying a meek thankyou.
Adhyay smirked looking at her tomato face....he didn't say anything and focused on driving as the traffic got cleared.

Arohi jumped at Abha hugging her as soon as they entered inside making Abha loose balance but Adhyay wrapped his arm around her waist balancing her and shot a glare to Arohi who smiled sheepishly saying sorry......

Prathiba hugged Abha kissing her forehead. Abha then took Surekha's blessing touching her feet who was waiting for them in living room.
Surekha patted her head blessing her to give her great grandchildren as soon as possible...turning Abha into a betroot.....

Prathiba laughed at her mother in law's comment while Adhyay left to his room shaking his head at her Daadi's demand of seeing her great grandchildrens.

Abha came to their room after chit chatting and giving them presents that shekhawat's have sent as a part of ritual.

Adhyay was busy working on his laptop 💻 when came inside...
He peeked at her for a moment concentrating back on his work.
Abha was feeling shy and nervous in his presence .....as it was new for her to be around him ....
She looked at him from the corner of her eyes before walking into the closet to freshen up.

She came out after sometime....he was still busy typing something hurriedly on his laptop.
She wanted to start a conversation but seeing him occupied she decide to go and help prathiba in preparing dinner.