Chapter 13

Stiles wakes up to someone shaking his arm.

"Umm." Stiles groans

"Shh!" He hears, confusing him.

Stiles slowly opens his eyes immediately seeing Elena's face, she looks scared. It takes Stiles a couple of seconds to remember why it is that he's waking up in a dark room that is not his own. But once he does, he sits up quickly and goes to ask Elena where they are, but she places a hand over his mouth and nods her head towards something.

Stiles looks over at what or rather who she is gesturing too and finds a man sat on a chair asleep. Elena then points over towards the door to what seems to be the exit of the...motel? Room they are in. Stiles nods in agreement and they both slowly get off the bed.

Elena has to step over the man's leg to get to the door which is anxiety inducing. Luckily, she steps over him without bumping the man or waking him up so Stiles would call that a success. They make it to the door and find it completely locked.

Stiles turns around so his back is to the wall, and he is watching the sleeping man as Elena ever so slowly, as to not make any noise, undoes the latch and deadbolt on the door. Elena turns the lock on the door making a clicking noise that is jarringly loud compared to the eerie silence. For some reason Elena hasn't opened the door yet causing Stiles to look over at her.

"I wouldn't." A male voice says from in front of Stiles causing him to quickly turn his head back around to find the man now standing and watching them.

Elena gasps and turns around.

The man looks into Elena's eyes and compels her, "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Elena tells him in her best monotone voice she can put on.

The man then turns to look at Stiles.

"You will do exactly as I say. You will not run. You won't try to escape. Do you understand?" The man compels.

"I understand." Stiles lies, following Elena's lead and playing along.

The man scoffs and turns around to the mini fridge in the room.

Elena moves her hand slowly so that she is holding Stiles' hand. Then she suddenly opens the door to the motel room. Stiles turns ready to run out only to stop short as he sees Anna standing on the other side of the door.

Anna grabs hold on Elena's hair and Stiles' neck and pushes them back into the room.

"Seriously?!" Anna exclaims angrily.

"I told them not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" The man whines.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! They are dating vampires, Ben. Duh!" Anna scolds as she drags them both to another door in the motel.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena questions, reminding Stiles that Elena has never met Anna before.

"Ask your brother." Anna states before throwing them into what turns out to be the bathroom, shutting the door loudly behind her.

The room is pitch black making Stiles search the wall for a light switch, hoping that it isn't outside the bathroom. Luckily it isn't as he soon finds it and flips the switch.

Stiles hears Elena gasp causing him to turn around and find Bonnie passed out in the bathtub.

"Bonnie? Oh my god!" Elena exclaims in shock as she lifts Bonnie's head to check her pulse.

Stiles looks in the mirror cabinet for anything that may help Bonnie, already knowing it's basically a lost cause.

He ends up finding a face towel which he quickly runs under the sink before squeezing it out and handing to Elena for her to place on Bonnie's head.