Chapter 52

Stiles...Stiles spent the next two days ignoring everyone. He only left his room to send Jenna and Jeremy to the airport. It meant that he ended up missing a lot. Like, Caroline's birthday and the mess that it turned into. Or Elena getting kidnapped by Stefan who threatened to drive her off of Wickery bridge if Klaus didn't get his hybrids to leave town.

He isn't sure what to think about any of what happened. He's far too angry at everyone to truly care what happens to them. Well, that's not strictly true. Caroline, Bonnie and Matt had nothing to do with Elena's recent actions, but he knows them. He knows that even if they disagree with her actions, they will still follow along behind her like the good little pawns that they are.

It makes Stiles mad. They are their own people; they make their own choices, but they all have this hideous hypocritical problem of always blaming others for their decisions. And right now, they are going to be blaming everything that they do on Klaus and the rest of the originals. Which considering Stiles recent bed partner, it's going to bite him in the ass. And yet Stiles just doesn't care.

Don't get him wrong Stiles doesn't want anyone to find out about him sleeping with Klaus but that isn't because he doesn't think he can't handle the fallout. It's simply because he doesn't want to deal with it. he's already dealing with Elena and her hypocritical BS; he doesn't want to have to be dealing with everyone else's as well.

With that in mind Stiles heads out of his room, makes his way down the stairs and towards the kitchen. He hears voices as he steps down the stairs. Not the voices he wishes to hear because they are in a different state, instead it's the voice of the hypocrite and Bonnie.

"Los Alamitos?" Stiles hears Elena ask.

"Too old." Bonnie denies.

"Honolulu?" Elena chuckles.

"I wish. How many of these are there?" Bonnie asks as Stiles enters the kitchen and spots the two girls at the dining table.

Elena looks over at him, scowls and then turns back to Bonnie as if she never saw him enter.

"A lot. I asked the Sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country." Elena informs.

Stiles is curious about what exactly they are doing. Abby Bennett is the name of Bonnie's mom. Why would they be looking for Bonnie's mom? Stiles gets this feeling that people are keeping things from him and that's just not going to work.

"I know we haven't been able to really..." Bonnie stops for a second before continuing, "That things had been weird, because of Jeremy, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with.

It takes everything in Stiles not to scoff...or turn around and throttle his sister.

"There's nothing more important, Bonnie." Elena says and Stiles just...he just, he can't.

"It's surreal. Having to track down a woman, who bailed on her own kid." Bonnie admits.

"You know you don't have to, right?" Elena turns to look at him as Stiles pours himself a coffee. She then turns back to Bonnie and lowers her voice.

It makes Stiles smile, poor, simple Elena. She honestly thinks that lowering her voice is going to stop Stiles from hearing her words.

"Let Stefan obsess over opening up the coffin. It doesn't have to fall on you." Elena whispers to Bonnie as Stiles uses his magic to listen in on the conversation.

"The coffin is spelled shut. That makes it a witch problem...or Stiles could..." Bonnie starts but Elena shakes her head and interrupts.

"No, I don't trust him." Elena states loudly.