Chapter 65

Stiles spent a lot of his time researching, in fact he researched the whole night an only fell asleep in the early am, meaning that he missed the latest Miss Mystic Falls pageant. Not that Stiles was planning on going to it anyway, he didn't go to the last one, why would he go to this one? Honestly Stiles forgot completely about the pageant in the first place.

But what Stiles has learnt in the past year in Mystic Falls is that any event equals trouble and something is going to go down. Like for instance, Stefan getting Jeremy to continue revealing his hunters mark by killing a vampire. Only for Jeremy to turn around and attack Elena on account of her being a vampire.

This of course led to Elena moving out of the house and attempting to stay at the Salvatores. Causing Stefan to move out of his house. And later for Damon himself to move out. Oh, and the reason for Damon's move out, because Elena attempted to sleep with him. Damon no longer feeling comfortable came to stay at Stiles' despite the current vampire hunter sleeping a room away.

Stiles has a headache.

And no, he doesn't just have a headache because of all of that, no he has a headache because this morning Stefan called Damon asking where he was and if they could talk. So, they are currently at the Salvatore house, no Elena in sight, and standing in silence after Stefan just dropped the idea that Elena is sired to Damon.

"Sired? Really Stefan? That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth, and you've said some crap in your day." Damon eventually scoffs.

"It was your blood that turned her, right? I mean, she's been different from day one because of you. You can't deny that." Stefan points out.

"Sure, I can. Elena is finally in a good place about being a vampire. You idiots can't stand that she's happy because of me." Damon mocks.

"Stiles?" Stefan says his name like he expects Stiles to come and defend his side.

The annoying thing is Stiles can't deny any of what Stefan is saying.

"I don't agree with you...but I don't disagree with you either...there has to be a way to test if Elena is sired to Damon." Stiles suggests.

"Yes, a test and when the test proves false, I expect one hell of an apology." Damon agrees.

"Okay then, tell her that it's ok to drink from a blood bag." Stefan says.

"She can't. her weird doppelganger body rejected the blood from the bag." Damon reminds.

"Katherine can drink from blood bags; Elena should also be able to." Stiles points out.

"Exactly, she can't drink from blood bags because you told her not to. You said she had to drink warm human blood straight from the vein. She almost died to make you happy." Stefan adds.

"Wow, hey. Even if Elena is sired to Damon that does not make it in any way Damon's fault." Stiles defends.

"Look, just ask her to drink from a blood bag. Make sure you'll tell her how happy you'll be if it works, and if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to apologise." Stefan promises.

"Agreed." Damon says before storming out of the room.

#####

Turns out Elena is most definitely sired to Damon. Causing Stefan to get all high and mighty whilst Damon reminded Stefan of some girl named Charlotte. Apparently, Elena is not the first girl to ever be sired to Damon. Charlotte was and according to Damon he found a witch with a spell that could break the sire bond. So now, they are in New Orleans.

And Stiles is loving it. The fun-loving atmosphere, the music constantly playing, the smells from the food from bakeries and the like and finally the magic. The streets are practically coated in it. It's amazing and brings a spring to Stiles' step.