Chapter 62

Surprise! I haven't finished writing this fic yet but I felt like giving y'all a gift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus is...Klaus is annoyed. He was gone a week to create more hybrids using the last of Elena's blood. And whilst he was gone his idiot of a first hybrid got himself attacked three separate times. By a human no less. So, Klaus had to leave his hybrid making behind and return to keep his idiot first hybrid alive.

"Who the hell are you two?" Klaus hears Tyler's voice and can immediately feel irritation rush through him.

"Tyler, it's okay. They're here for your protection." Carol Lockwood reassures his hybrid.

"More deputies?" Tyler says sounding incredulous.

"Not exactly." Klaus states as he enters the room.

"They're hybrids." Tyler sighs.

"You know I was halfway to Chicago when I got the call from your mother." Klaus informs.

"Nice to know you care." Tyler replies sarcastically.

"No, I don't. I should kill you for your little stunt. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot." Klaus admits.

"Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch. So, maybe were even." Tyler suggests.

"Not even close. But you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make much more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have currently." Klaus explains preparing to leave before turning back to Tyler. "Consider them your new bodyguards."

#####

"Klaus, I'm fine" Stiles promises.

"Well, if your good then why don't you leave that dreadful place and come to mine?" Klaus offers.

"No, I'm not skipping school just to see you." Stiles denies.

"Fine, what about after school?" Klaus wonders.

"I'm not so sure, your sister is throwing an after-school party at her new house, and I might go. Why does she have a new house by the way?" Stiles asks.

"Because she's being temperamental. But what's new there." Klaus huffs.

"Okay, nice lie. Now what's the actual reason." Stiles pushes.

"She doesn't want to live in a house that our mother has tainted." Klaus grumbles.

"That seems fair. Stop being a dick to your sister." Stiles chastises.

"Are you telling me what to do Stiles? You know that won't end well for you." Klaus' voice goes rough, and Stiles has to stop himself from shivering. He may go over after school after all.

"What are you going to do? Spank me?" Stiles inquires making other student who are walking near him pause and look at him. Stiles glares at them until they look away.

"Would you like that, Stiles? Would you like me to lay you over my knee and..." Klaus growls.

Stiles is really enjoying this conversation which is why he's greatly annoyed that he has to stop it.

"Klaus...I would really like to continue this conversation sometime. Preferably when we are both in private, but I need to go. The vampire hunter is talking with Jeremy." Stiles informs.

"Big brother duty arrives. Be careful, Stiles. Your magic may be the strongest I've ever seen but your still mortal. Stay safe." Klaus tells him.

"Don't worry Klaus. I'm just going to talk to the man. No fights. Promise." Stiles pouts before hanging up.