Chapter 55

When Stiles wakes the next morning, he's alone in the bed. Clothes his size have been left out for him. Not his usual style, but not something he wouldn't wear. Stiles gets the feeling that it's Klaus' doing because no offence to Elijah, but Stiles is pretty sure that the reason the man always wears suits is because he has no actual fashion sense beyond them.

He pulls himself out of the bed covers and immediately feels the stretch of sore muscles and the tell-tale ache in his lower back. It leaves him smiling at the reminder of last night's activities. When he was just doing it with Klaus, he thought that we would never feel anything more pleasurable, he was wrong. Two originals are better than one original.

Stiles gets out of the bed, grabs the clothes and then heads towards the ensuite. He's in desperate need of a shower. It's bad enough that the other vampires in the house likely heard him last night, he wasn't exactly quiet, he doesn't need them smelling him as well. At least the witch wouldn't have heard him last night, Stiles comforts himself. But all it does is remind Stiles that the champagne was spelled, and he really needs to sort that out before something bad happens.

When Stiles gets out of the shower, he dries himself off and then puts on the clothes left out for him. The clothes fit him...they fit him so well that Stiles is curious how on earth Klaus managed to figure out his size. In fact, now that he thinks about it, the suit last night was perfectly fitting as well. Maybe the originals have a super-secret power where they are able to figure out someone's size just by looking at them. Stiles giggles at the idea before heading out of the ensuite and out of the bedroom.

He's left looking down a hallway and he's trying to remember which way he needs to go to get downstairs. When he tries to remember which way, he came last night he finds the time blanking in his head. Eventually, Stiles just picks a direction at random and follows it. It takes him to another hallway which Stiles is fairly certain he's seen before so he keeps following it.

Somehow, Stiles manages to make it to the stairs and walks down them before looking around the large empty room. Does he just leave? Stiles is frozen in place for a second before he hears a voice from behind him.

"They left you all alone, didn't they? Honestly my brothers, they have no idea how to properly take care of their bed partners." Stiles turns to find Kol.

"Yeah, and I'll be honest I have no idea what the protocol is after sleeping with two brothers." Stiles admits.

"Don't worry about it. My brothers are simply idiots. Follow me." Kol instructs before walking off to a different part of the house that Stiles hasn't been to yet.

Stiles follows and quickly finds himself in a parlour? Living room? A sitting room? Whatever rich people call it. Klaus is sitting on one of the sofas and there is food laid out over the top of a table.

"Nik! You and Elijah should know better than to just leave your partners alone in the morning. I found this one standing by the front door looking completely baffled." Kol says interrupting Klaus' drawing.

Klaus doesn't look up from his sketch pad, but Stiles still sees the way that he rolls his eyes at his brother.

"Stiles come sit, have something to eat. We had a spread prepared for you." Klaus informs as he pats the space next to him.

"Any chance the spread includes coffee and Adderall?" Stiles questions as he walks forwards.

"Is that what this is?" Kol asks from where he picks up an orange bottle and shakes it causing it to rattle.

Stiles reaches out and swipes the bottle from Kol's hand before sitting down next to Klaus and attempting to see what the man is drawing. Klaus turns his body so that Stiles is unable to see the page.