Ch1 A normal day

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Celestia's sun was shining brightly as several people went about their daily routines. A beautiful women walks through the marketplace, her white heels clicking on the sidewalk. She wore a white strapless dress and her purple hair was styled perfectly. As she walked, lost in her thoughts, a young drake with spiked green hair wearing black jeans, a purple button up shirt, and green sneakers carried several bags and rolls of fabric. Rarity and Spike had spent most of the afternoon walking around town buying supplies needed to fill the orders made by Rarity's wealthy clientele.

"How much longer until we get back to your house rarity?" spike asked as he tried not to drop any of fabric.

"Just another block Spikey, you've been such a Gentle-drake all day" she commented  before glancing behind her then levitating a notepad with her horn in front of her eyes.

Spike had always loved Rarity ever since he and Twilight had moved to Ponyville many years ago. Her beauty, intelligence, generosity and creativity made Spike feel like he was walking on air every time he talked to her. Spike would always help Rarity in his free time when he wasn't being the number one assistant to his closest friend, Princess Twilight Sparkle. Though Twilight had told him several times that she wasn't worth it and that he had no chance with her but Spike never gave up. Spike tried to get Rarity to see him that way through various methods; from waiting on her hand and foot to subtle complements he tried everything but just telling her how he felt thinking if he confessed she would reject him and they would no longer be friends. so Spike kept his feeling a secret, even though everyone in town knew of his crush on Rarity, and hoped that one day she would fall in love with him just like he did with her all those years ago.

   Finally, Rarity and Spike made it back to the carousel boutique, Rarity's home and place of business. when they went inside Spike was finally able to put down the bags and fabric. Inside Rarity boutique several mannequins, suits, dresses, and other fashionable clothes were on display for people to buy

"Thank you very much Spike you may go now. I have a lot of work to do now" Rarity said behind her to him.

Spike sighed "Yeah, glad to help you as always..?I'll see you later." he mumbled as he showed himself out.

"Hmm, odd. Usually he asks if I need any help with anything else." Rarity thought as she starting to look at one of the fabrics she bought.
Spike slowly made his way back home, lost in his thoughts,

"Rarity, why can't you see my feeling towards you. I've loved you for years and yet you still don't see me that way." Spike muttered to himself

Spike made his way through the marketplace tuning out the various merchants that tried to sell him trinkets, food and gifts. Spike started to wonder if there was any hope of love for him. He lifted his head up and noticed a cute girl with long blonde hair and emerald green eyes, it was his friend Applejack selling apple products made at her home Sweet Apple Acres. She wore a red plaid shirt with ripped jean shorts and her trademark cowgirl hat. Spike decided to make a pit stop and get some cider hoping to drown some of his emotions in it.

"Howdy Spike, what brings you here today? Come to visit me?" she said happily in her thick southern accentA blush slowly creeping onto her tan freckled face.

"Hey A.J good to see you too. let me get two mugs of cider please" Spike said quietly keeping his head down.

She nodded and slid two mugs over to him. He immediately downed half a cup.

"You ok there sugarcube? Whats wrong?" Applejack asked with concern in her voice as she looked at him.

"Ehh not really A.J.. I'm just thinking about Rarity again," spike said quietly.

"Well what about her Spike? she asked.

"Well, it's just that I feel like I'm getting nowhere with her and that she'll only see me as just a friend." Spike explained as he finished his first mug and started on the second.

Applejack had always had a secret crush on him. She loved how nice he was his perfect smile, and muscular body, she quickly shook that last thought from her head. But sadly she knew his eyes were only focused on Rarity, and she had always hated the way Rarity treated him.

"Well Spike, in my opinion you should just tell Rarity how you feel and if she don't like ya back then move on. Its better then seein ya like this" she advised to him.

Spike thought for a moment, smiling a bit

"You're right A.j.! I'm going to tell her tonight, if she rejects me, I'll move on. Thanks!"
Spike downed the rest of the cider and paid six Bits for them.

"Um, Spike? you gave me six, it only cost four..." Applejack said, a bit confused

"I owe a little something to you for listening to me." Spike said as he gave her a big hug.

She blushed and hugged back softly.

"Anytime Spike I'm here if you need me" she says. 

They break the hug and spike waved goodbye to Applejack as he walks home with a soft smile on his face.

"I'll always be there for you Spike, cuz I love ya." she says softly to herself as she went back to work.

Author's Note:
SO YEAH THAT'S CHAPTER ONE STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER TWO, ILL UPLOAD IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE UNTIL THEN,
BROHOOF!

HOPE PEOPLE LIKE IT! ALSO I DO NOT OWN MLP OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS THAT WILL BE USED IN THIS STORY. WHOEVER OWNS THEM PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME. THANKS! ENJOY!