Ch 43 Traitor

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long. Don't worry I haven't stopped writing but here's the newest chapter.

Spike took the elevator down to the security room and out through the vents into the mall. He stopped at  "The Dark Bean" coffee shop infront of him and brewed himself a cup of coffee. He munched on a brownie as he took a look at his surroundings, He saw the girls had been through here, some walls were spray painted and several clothes, sports equipment and toys were missing from the different stores. He finished his coffee and proceeded to walk to the jewelry shop.His Pipboy beeped to alert him it was time for another dose of medicine, He jabbed the needle into his neck and winced as he injected the drugs into his veins. He clenched his fist as he felt the skin on his arm tingling. He gritted his teeth as the pain slowly became more bearable.  He skimmed through the display cases in "Charms of Desire" Looking for the perfect ring to give to Jackie. He found the ring he was looking for in the display case near the register. It was a beautiful gold ring with a large diamond in the center with tiny emerald diamonds studded around the diamond. He forgot the keys to the case so he tried picking the lock. When that failed, he picked up a large expensive vase that was on display and shattered the glass with it before carefully moving the broken glass out of the way.

"Geez, you really wanted diamonds that bad?" someone asked sarcastically.

Spike looked up to see Disord standing at the entrance wearing a red floral hawaiian shirt, beige fishing hat, blue swim shorts with matching slip on shoes.

"Just saw a ring I really wanted that's all." Spike said rolling his eye as he placed the ring into a small black box.

"Oh? Looking to propose to Applejack?" Discord teased walking over to him.

"Maybe.." Spike muttered stuffing the box in his pocket. "When you gonna finally tie the knot with Fluttershy? You know there's a chapel down on the silver strip."

"Umm, well, I'm just trying to wait for the right time that's all." Discord stammered pushing up his yellow tinted glasses up before lighting a black n mild.

"Well pick something out." Spike said pointing at the display cases. "This store specializes in engagement rings."

Discord gripped the crowbar, that he found on the way to the jewelry store, and proceeded to skim through the display cases.

"So where is everyone else?" Spike asked picking up and examining an expensive looking broche.

"They're at the park having a picnic while the little ones have a water gun fight." Discord said smashing the display case.

"How Scoots doing?" Spike asked lightly.

She's getting better slowly. Discord answered picking up a ring studded with small pink diamonds that matched Fluttershy's hair. "She's a little more active now and seems to be enjoying the city."

"That's good." Spike said breaking into the cash register and pocketing the cash.

"So how you gonna pop the question to your girlfriend?" Discord asked putting the ring in a little blue box.

"I was thinking of asking her tonight." Spike said smiling. "Take her on a date you know?"

"Sounds like a good idea kid." Discord said just as his phone rang. "Hello? Yes Flutters i'm ok, I'm with Spike now. he's fine. We're in the RoyalFlush plaza hanging out. What? Yes we'll be there soon. I love you too, bye."

Spike looked over to him just as he hung up.

"The girls want us to join them now, let's get moving kid." he said walking out of the store.