Part 31 Pets and bullets

Hey there faithful readers, hope you enjoy the newest chapter and the newest episode of my little pony. Enjoy.

A bruised and battered Spike made his way to Fluttershy's cottage. Rainbow Dash had beaten the crap out of him three days ago and now his face had several purple bruises on it. But to Spike it was worth the photo of her he had in his pocket. He calmly explained to Twilight that he had started it and not to banish Rainbow.

Rainbow eventually apologized a few hours later, to which Spike quickly forgave her and they were friends again. He spent the past few days helping Twilight around the castle, refusing to help Rarity anymore since the incident between them. Spike decided to go and visit Fluttershy. He approached Fluttershy's beautiful cottage that was  surrounded by three tall, healthy looking trees, several different flowers and a small stream with a bridge to her walkway. He knocked on her door and Discord answered it a moment later.

"What the hell happen to you?" Discord asked spotting Spike's bruised face.

"Heh, I kinda pissed off a certain pegasus a few days ago" Spike chuckled showing him the picture of Rainbow Dash.

"Hahaha Pretty good kid, I'm impressed " Discord laughed mischievously.

"What can I say, I'm a bit of an asshole now." Spike smirked putting the photo back in his pocket. "Is Fluttershy here? I gotta talk to her about some of my pets."

"Yeah she's in the backyard with your girlfriend" He teased.

"ehh, shut up Discord" Spike grumbled.

Discord rolled his eyes as he led him to the back.

Spike saw Fluttershy and Applejack talking to each other as several animals roamed around the large field.

"Oh Flutters, Buzzcut Spike is here to see you!" Discord shouted.

Spike had decided to let his hair grow back and it was nothing but fuzz at that moment.

The girls turned to see the guys walking towards them.

"Howdy, Spike." Applejack said with a smile.

"Hi Spike, Oh my! What happened to you?" Fluttershy asked quietly shocked at his bruised face.

"I'm ok Shy. Just got banged up from Rainbow Dash beating the crap out of me because of this..." Spike chuckled showing them the picture of Rainbow Dash in the pink dress.

Fluttershy was shocked. She giggled quietly behind her hair, Applejack laughed hard seeing her athletic friend all dolled up.

"Shoot Spike, yer' either gutsy or just have a death wish." AJ said wiping a tear from her eye.

"Stick around me, I'm one crazy bastard when I wanna be." Spike said

"So what did you want to see me for Spike?" Fluttershy whispered.

"Oh right, I just wanted to ask if you could watch my dogs for me." Spike asked her.

"Oh! New animal friends, of course!" Fluttershy said smiling.

"Great! I'll get them." Spike said before whistling loud.  "Here boys!"

The four of them heard barking in the distance as a small portal opened up. Two dogs came running out of the portal over to them. They barked and wagged their tails happily as they stopped in front of Spike. Spike smiled and patted both of them lovingly.

"Everyone this is Dogmeat and Rex" Spike said as the dogs slowly started to sniff them.

Dogmeat and Rex were two grown german shepherds. One had dark brown fur and the other had black fur with brown eyes. Dogmeat wore light dog armor with welding goggles on his head while Rex had several cybernetic part around his body that made him more of a cyborg then an animal. They continued to sniff Spike's friends until Rex quickly looked towards the Everfree forest and growled. Dogmeat picked up on Rex's instincts as they growled and moved towards the trees.