Ch 14 now what?

Hey faithful readers I give you the next new chapter of the book. Enjoy people

Spike and Chryssi woke to the sound of tin cans hitting the floor, they drew their guns to the noise only to see Alice opening cans of food.

    "Morning guys" she said sheepishly "I made you guys breakfast" she said giving them fruit cocktail and water.

    They relaxed and ate after thanking her.

    "So what's the plan today Spike?" Alice asked munching on a pep bar and zipping up her backpack.

    "Well today we need to get more food" Spike said drinking his distilled water.

    "And find new clothes" Chryssi added pointing to her dirty torn dress.

    They packed up their gear and left the storage room, along the way they started seeing posters on the walls. Upon closer examination, they saw it was a wanted poster of the trio.

    "WANTED: FORMER QUEEN OF RAPTURE, SUPER POWERED FISH, AND LITTLE GIRL. WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! REWARD: FOOD AND ADAM FOR THE UPCOMING WINTER. IF FOUND, BRING THEM TO THE FORMER QUEENS THRONE ROOM IN THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT OF RAPTURE" the poster read and showed black and white photos of the three of them from security camera stills.

"Shit, we need to get new clothes then make a beeline for Apollo Square" Spike said ripping down the posters.

"I know a shortcut to Fort Frolic, follow me" Chryssi said '

She lead them to a giant freezer before pushing a frozen tuna fish out of the way to reveal a secret passageway inside the wall. They went down into the tunnel seeing large wooden crates with a black handprint on them.

"What is this place" Spike asked.

"Fontaines side business, he used these tunnels for smuggling illegal goods throughout the city" Chryssi explained

They followed her down the tunnel until Spike set off a tripwire that was connected to a fire bell. It blared overhead as Spike shot it, they heard splicers running toward them from a different tunnel as the trio ran. They knocked over barrels and crates to slow down the splicers, they made it to the heart of the smuggling bay as they looked for a way to put some distance between them and the splicers. Alice pointed to drums of oil they could use as Chryssi and Spike rolled them to the doorway. Spike cracked them open with his wrench as oil spilled out onto the floor, the girls ran towards the exit as Spike pulled out a makeshift grenade and lit the fuse. He threw it as soon as he saw the mob of splicers, the grenade ignited the oil and exploded, causing the tunnel to cave in, crushing some of the splicers in the process. The trio ran down another tunnel until they stopped to catch their breath.

"Holy Celestia that was close" Spike finally said

"You're telling me kid, I can't wait to get out of this city" Chryssi said as she lead the group to a fork in the road.

"Crap, which way was it?" she muttered thinking to herself

"Anyone got a quarter?" Spike joked as Chryssi glared at him annoyingly.

Alice flipped a coin from her pocket as it turned up heads and she pointed to the right. She walked down the tunnels as Chryssi rolled her eyes and Spike chuckled following her.

"Hey Spike, what was with that whole Celestia thing? I've never heard of that." Alice asked while walking.

Spike facepalmed himself realizing what he said earlier, he tried to lie his way out of it.

"I may be a kid, but i'm not stupid" she said crossing her arms and pouting

Spike sighed and told her everything about his old life in Equestria, He told her all about Twilight the Princesses,etc. He even told Alice about Chryssi being a changeling queen, while making sure not to make her sound pure evil. Alice nodded and let this new information sink in as Spike and Chryssi waited for her response.