Ch 30 more then friends?

Hello hello readers, he's the newest chapter of the book. Warning contains shipping and mushy crap read at your own risk.

Spike scouted the town and saw everything was in order as he walked along the rooftops. He made his way to the marketplace and stopped at a muffin stand for a quick snack.

"Welcome to Derpy's Muffins! How may I serve you? Derpy asked with a big goofy smile.

Derpy had pale skin, eyes with gold pupils that looked in two different directions with scruffy long blonde hair the reached her back. She wore a gray sweatshirt with gray sneakers, a green skirt and silver muffin earrings.

"Afternoon Derpy, Can I have a banana nut muffin please?" Spike asked politely.

"Sure! Dinky! One banana nut muffin!" She called out to the cart behind her.

A small child around eight years old with short blonde hair and a horn came walking out with a white bag in hand. She wore a light purple dress with pink shoes.

"Here you go Mr.Spike." Dinky said with a smile.

"That'll be two Bits please" Derpy said still smiling.

Spike fished out what he thought were bits but turned out to be leftover bottle caps. He smiled sheepishly before fishing out two gold coins and handed them to her.

"Thank you! Enjoy! It's good to have you back. Say hi to Twilight for me." Derpy said still smiling.

"I will Derpy, say hi to the Doctor for me. Bye Dinky." Spike said before waving goodbye.

Spike walked through a large crowd happily munching on his muffin when he saw Applejack and Applebloom at their family stand. They were selling various apple treats and beverages when a young man began flirting with Applejack. The young man had bronze tanned skin and styled blonde hair. He wore a moss colored designer sweater with orange trimming, blue designer shades, brown khakis, and expensive imported shoes. Spike finished his muffin before walking closer to hear the conversation better while staying hidden within the crowd.

"Why won't you let me take you out tonight my sweet apple pie?" he asked with a polished voice, flashing her a pearly white smile.

"Cuz' I don't like you ya' creep." Applejack huffed trying to work. "Now either buy something or leave Trenderhoof!"

"Just gimme a chance my dear" he said putting his hand on hers "You don't have boyfriend do you?"

"That's none of yer' business ya' stalker" She spat pulling her hand back from his.

The guy quickly grabbed her by the wrist and forcefully pulled her arm back to him from across the stand knocking several baked goods to the ground.

Spikes jealousy and anger started to rise as he watched this stranger try to hit on Applejack. He started to walk through the crowd towards the stand quickly. Spike started to unsheathed his hidden blade as he got closer. He restrained himself from stabbing him in the back for man handling her while walking up to them after putting the blade away.

"AJ, there you are. Ready for our lunch date?" Spike said smiling and giving her a hug. "Play along" He whispered the last part in her ear.

"Uhh, y-yeah Spike. I missed you too." Applejack forced herself to say and tried to hold a straight face knowing she was lying.

"Who's your friend here Jackie?" Spike asked staring the guy down with a death look.

"This is Trenderhoof, Trenderhoof, this is Spike." Applejack said nervously