A royal reunion

Hello hello faithful readers, as you can see the new chapter is here! First wanna say thanks for the views, votes, and comments let's keep this up. Anywho I'll stop bothering and let you all start reading

The girls were shocked to see the person who saved them was Spike! He smiled at the girls as they tried to wrap their heads around the situation.

Spike looked a lot older now. His head was shaved, large bags under his eyes, and a scruffy unkempt beard. His left eye was a milky white with three large claw marks over it.Small cuts and scars littered his face as he smiled at them.

"S-Spike?" Twilight stuttered on the verge of tears reaching out, slowly ran her fingers over the scar on his face causing him to flinch slightly.

Twilight fainted as Spike quickly caught her as the girls stood there still in shock.

"Sorry! Sorry! Come on Twi wake up. I just got back" he said shaking her alittle.

"Holy shit! Spike, you're alive!" Rainbow dash shouted running towards him and tackling him with a hug.

"Nice to see you too dash" he coughed as he was forced to the ground.

She then started hitting him as Twilight started to regain consciousness

"What the hell man?! We thought you were dead!!!" Rainbow said hitting him as he picked her up by her waist.

"Calm down skittles, look I'm sorry ok?" he said putting her down when she calmed down enough.

Just,,Don't do it again ok?" she said pouting

"I promise" Spike said giving her a hug.

Suddenly a royal pegasus guard flew down near them as Spike aimed his pistol at him.

"Whoa Spike! He's on our side!" Applejack said as the guard readied himself for battle.

Spike lowered his gun and holstered it.

"Sorry, force of habit now" Spike said

"Um, The Princesses have requested your presents in Canterlot at once." the guard said nervously

"Crap I knew this would happen. Ok buddy, take the girls to the castle and tell the princesses i'll be there soon, I gotta clean up first" Spike said while pointing at the dead slavers.

The guard nodded as the girls walked to the train station as Spike dragged the bodies into a pile.

"Julie, you copy?" Spike said into his heavily modified Pipboy

"Yes sir, everything ok?" a calm female voice said.

"Not exactly, I need you and the rest of your staff to my location this instant. Bring a few soldiers with you we Got a bunch of injured civilians." Spike said

"Copy that sir, eta 10 minutes, Julie out." Julie said as the conversation ended.

Spike quickly burned the bodies before putting up a bubble shield round the town.

"Ok people listen up! I know you're all scared, but I have guards and doctors coming to heal you as we speak. Please gather in the center of town and wait for them to arrive." Spike instructed as citizens slowly made their way to the center of town.

The girls were with Celestia and Luna waiting for Spike to show up. The princesses were able to calm them down after what happened. They lazed about while Pinkie and Twilight paced the room in small lines.