CH 9 BIG DADDY SHOWDOWN

Woohoo big thanks to all my readers I really really appreciate it you guys are awesome like I said here's the next chapter    

CH9 BIG DADDY SHOWDOWN

Spike woke to the sound of banging of metal near his head. He aimed his pistol to the source of the noise only to see Bridgette near him with a wooden spoon and metal pot in hand.

"Wake up and eat. You leave in 20 minutes." She said walking towards the kitchen.

"Geez, you could've just shook me awake" Spike grumbled getting up.

He stretch his limbs then walking over to the table to see Bridgette putting down a steaming bowl of oatmeal. He sat down and began to eat his breakfast. It was a little stale, but he ate it anyway. After he was finished he put his bowl in the sink and washed it himself.

"Such a gentlemen." Bridgette says as he washes her bowl after.

"What can I say, Twi raised me right." He said frowning at the thought of her all alone.

"Don't worry, the twins told me everything. You'll see your friends again in time." she said patting his shoulder gently.

Spike smiled and thanked her as he prepared to venture out into the city. She gave him a short wave radio to stay in contact with her as she wished him luck. He walked out of their safe house into an abandoned underground tunnel, he found a door and went through it to find himself in a large apartment complex. The area was run down and falling apart with chips and holes in the walls, water from broken pipes flooded parts of the complex. He saw a metal sign on the wall that read "Apollo Square". His radio hummed to life as Bridgette contacted him.

"Ok Spike, You are now in Apollo Square. There should be a little one somewhere in the area, start looking" she said as the radio died down.

He started looking in the nearby businesses but found nothing but a couple cans of food. He stuffed them in his bag as he quickly grabbed a can opener, He heard voices coming from the center as he crept out of the room to see two people standing near the waterfall.

"You hear that there's a new fish in the city?" A female voice said.

"Of course I did! That's why we're here bitch! Maybe we can finally eat today!" A male grunted.

Spike slowly looked out to see the couple looking around. They were hideous with tufts of hair in different places, lanky bodies, and mismatched eyes. They wore wrinkled dirty clothes and clutched different weapons. The male was holding a pistol while the women gripped a large wooden baseball bat. Spike pulled out the camera as he took a photo of the two, the flashbulb alerted the pair as the women covered her face.

"NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M HIDEOUS!" She screamed.

Spike cussed as the man opened fire on him. Spike quickly took cover behind a wall as he grabbed his pistol. He popped out and shot the man twice in the heart then one between his eyes. The women ran toward him as he pulled the trigger again, the pistol jammed as she hit the wall just above his head. He kicked her back as he grabbed the wrench Jack gave him and swung it, connecting it with the side of her head. She stumbled back clutching her head screaming in pain as Spike swung again hitting the top of her head. The last blow shattered her skull killing her. She fell to the ground with a thud, blood seeping out of the wound on her head and stained the marble floor. Spike took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Ok, note to self, Be ready to fight before using the camera." He muttered to himself searching the bodies.

He got a better look at them and saw they were uglier up close, their heads were lumpy, their lips swollen, their faces sagging or sunken in, and their mouths barely had any teeth. He found more ammo for his pistol and 50 bucks as he put them in his backpack. He wandered around a bit more looking for the "little sisters" as bridgette put it, until he came across a large purple vending machine.